Arturo Vidal (50 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
no, really no, i wouldnt sell him for 70 this late, id ask for a firm 100
Same. 100m or nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

if he wants to leave you gotta accept 50 + chicharito...we can't have an upset star starter in the team...(but i think he is happy and willing to stay for another season)
thats basically 50m and paying someones wages who sucks

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
yes we can, fuck him, suarez wanted to leave last summer, it turned out pretty good for pool
Exactly this! :tup:

I'm resigned to Vidal leaving at some point (end of next season most likely to Madrid or Bayern or something) - but we cannot lose him only days before the season starts, without a proper replacement. We need to be firm with this. He only leaves if a MASSIVE offer comes in, thats it. If it doesn't come in, fuck off, he stays for another season, grins and bears it.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
I don't think the problem here is whether Vidal wants to stay or not. I think everyone unbiased can understand that Vidal is fine here. If a deals occurr, is just because of a big offer that would help the team's financial situation in a present and future perspective. If someone thinks Marotta will sell him for anything under 70M is deluded, given the words he has said about the matter, and the circumstances (transfer window is closing) we are in.

I don't think the deal will happen at all actually, but in the transfer market you never know. I don't think there are, as of now, situations to be worried about, since the only reliable source (GDM) has said there is not nothing, and United has already spent 75+bonus on Di Maria. We might already stop the speculation, given that we're not Manure United fans.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You're one of those guys that after being rejected by a girl a dozen times, still thinks NO is a yes.
And you are one of those very"wise" and "clever" guys who always knows what is the real situation of everything.Go and fuck yourself.You will make a favor to this forum.Did I said that he is leaving you idiot?I was just commenting the attitude of our management concerning Vidal the whole transfer window.And having in mind girls,just don't drink that much tea and have more sex. Maybe that will help you not to write imbecile posts in the future.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Vidal's agent confirms that MUFC had come forward to sign Vidal during World Cup but after the WC Mufc haven't contacted him - SKY Italia

16:22 - NESSUNA OFFERTA OER VIDAL - Secondo Sky Sport l'agente di Vidal è a Milano a casa di Medel. Inoltre l'entourage del numero 23 juventino fa sapere che il Manchester United si era fatto avanti per il giocatore durante il mondiale, ma poi gli inglesi non si sono fatti più sentire. Quindi Vidal dovrebbe restare a Torino. Mentre per questa stagione resterà certamente alla Juve Paul Pogba.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)