Arturo Vidal (24 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
If we sell Vidal, even for 60m or i dont know, all the clubs that we will request a player, will ask for unbelievable prices. They will $#@! us, simply.
Well for sure, any reasonable manager won't make that move especially that late in the summer and even more after our most influencial coach just left.

I mean just imagine the moral of our players when they know a player such as Vidal leaving !

By the way, the price that is mentioned is absolutely insulting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Selling him at this point would make 0 sense and I cannot see this happening. That same Laudisa run the story of Falcao few days ago, so there goes his credibility.

But hypothetically if it did happen I wouldn't care if Vidal insisted on a move, as player's desire to move shouldn't be used as an excuse to sell him this late. You're GM, it's your job to convince him to stay at least for another year, until you manage to find suitable replacement. The reported fee is ridiculous and I'd start to doubt the course this club is taking. But this rumor is another bs and I find it rather amusing. The amount of effort that few media outlets have been putting in this summer to sell Vidal, or to sell the story of Vidal leaving, was astounding.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
For Momblano at this point of the season we've already sold Vidal like 6 times. :lol:

Yesterday morning Mediaset said the deal was official and cancelled the article 15 mins later :lol:

The best part is that someone obiouvsly believes into it... So once in the space of a week we see panicking everywhere.

I just imagine what will be the last 2 days of mercato.

If Vidal leaves, for sure it's not because some of those fucktards filling up some papers/articles said so.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
For Momblano at this point of the season we've already sold Vidal like 6 times. :lol:

Yesterday morning Mediaset said the deal was official and cancelled the article 15 mins later :lol:

The best part is that someone obiouvsly believes into it... So once in the space of a week we see panicking everywhere.

I just image what will be the last 2 days of mercato.

If Vidal leaves, for sure it's not because some of those fucktards filling up some papers/articles said so.
with these clowns around you never know..we got hurt too many times :D

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Selling him at this point would make 0 sense and I cannot see this happening. That same Laudisa run the story of Falcao few days ago, so there goes his credibility.

But hypothetically if it did happen I wouldn't care if Vidal insisted on a move, as player's desire to move shouldn't be used as an excuse to sell him this late. You're GM, it's your job to convince him to stay at least for another year, until you manage to find suitable replacement. The reported fee is ridiculous and I'd start to doubt the course this club is taking. But this rumor is another bs and I find it rather amusing. The amount of effort that few media outlets have been putting in this summer to sell Vidal, or to sell the story of Vidal leaving, was astounding.
100% agreed!!! If Vidal asked to be sold NOW, I would tell him - too late buddy - you should have told me earlier. Also, there are doubts over his knee (an excuse a bidder would use) - better wait till next transfer window then if he asks to leave.

You can't sell your best player for EU50m unless you bring someone of similar quality in an area where you have less strength. At least if we sold Vidal and got someone similar to Di Maria in quality, then that wouldn't be so bad.

Us being linked to Falcao is unrealistic UNLESS we are dealing with a possible Vidal sale scenario. I.e buying Falcao outright with the Vidal sale money. Even so, that would require some major shifting around because Llorente would surely need to be sold to make way for an attacking player. Very hard to see all that happening in the next 4 days.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
TBH I'd think less of Vidal if he asked to be sold now. But a more realistic scenario is Man Utd getting more and more desperate closer to the end of the window, forcing them to either make us a silly offer, or settle for someone like De Jong for much less.

I've said all along, we will sell players for silly offers. And by silly I don't mean shit like the €40m mentioned. Now THAT would be a joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)