Arturo Vidal (22 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
"Probably not. But when he cites the source he's still somewhat useful as he's just relaying information.

i don't think the meltdown would be as bad as last year this time since whatever happens from here we'll have at least signed several potential stars and not just Fellaini, we have Van Gaal instead of Moyes and so on.

I've been reading Juventus forums quite a bit this summer, especially one called Vecchia Signora. A select few are reasonable, but as a whole they are an interesting bunch for sure. For one, they are laughing at the state of us at every turn. Suppose this infuriating Vidal saga has made them despise us. Players like Smalling and Rafael are ridiculous footballers in their view. I didn't expect a Juventus forum to have a 5 page thread on the MK Dons game alone. Also we've overpaid for basically all our signings this summer, many of which are average like Herrera."

ahahahaha :lol2:

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
LMAO! That thread is going to be fun. It's not gonna be as funny, because they still signed a World Class player in Di Maria, but still, 3 months of constant BULL$#@! speculation (and 600 pages of bull$#@!) is over :lol:
New title : Arturo Vidal | Nail in coffin: Vidal tweets: "We are ready to get back to 100% strength Juve !!!!!"

:lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Red Cafe

about Vidal:

"They don't need to replace him. If Hernandez went the other way they'd also be filling a position they are more desperate in than midfield."

"Forza Juve"

Why would you do this to us Arturo? After all we've been through together.

:lol:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
@piotrr

You can thank me for convincing him to stay when I met him at training a few weeks ago :)
Like i earlier said, if he stays it's on you.

I bet Vidal really thought about moving to Manchester and then he remembered this scared big boy in Australia that whispered in his ear 'resta con noi Arturo', he got really emotional about this and just couldn't break boys heart. Now when Vidal is in Turin every time he remembers it a tear rolls down his cheek and he says to himself 'I'll stay with you my little bogan, i'll stay'.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Like i earlier said, if he stays it's on you.

I bet Vidal really thought about moving to Manchester and then he remembered this scared big boy in Australia that whispered in his ear 'resta con noi Arturo', he got really emotional about this and just couldn't break boys heart. Now when Vidal is in Turin every time he remembers it a tear rolls down his cheek and he says to himself 'I'll stay with you my little bogan, i'll stay'.
:touched:

That night was the key moment in this whole saga. Sorry Man U fans, but it had to happen.

BTW piotrr, do you have that Vidal gif they made at Red Cafe? :D that one with Vince McMahon from WWE?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't really understand the mocking of the redcafe threads.

You could find plenty of posts every bit as stupid if you looked back through some of the classic transfer saga threads around here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)