Arturo Vidal (19 Viewers)

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Is that the bride in the background dancing in that little group? :D also watch the dude next to them tell him to calm down after he slaps her.

Who knew her big day would be ruined by such savagery.
Yea the guy just wanted him to know that: 'hey just cuz u pretending like nothing happened, i saw it all!!' But the guy acts like even that didn't happen hahaha

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Looks Greek.

or albanian :sad:

so many conflicting feelings from dat gif tho. it's funny but then you look at her face. she's so happy right before she starts to spin. they haven't danced like this since their marriage night. when they were young and he wasn't the shell of a man he now is. when he was always happy to be around her. and then a little miscommunication and he loses control. just like that time she dropped the dishes. the next day at work she had to lie to her friends and pretend the cabinet was open when she turned around to grab a plate and didn't see the corner smash into her eye socket. and what about a month ago when she told them she fell? and the time before that. and the time before that. how clumsy would they believe she really is? the lady who never forgets to file the papers in time. the lady with the most organized desk in the whole Athens division. they have to know. her family knows too. well, they surely do now. what does she do? what does she feel? the sting of his soft palms that haven't done a days worth of hard work except for holding the remote? the economy's bad, everyone says. or does she feel everyone's eyes staring at them? the party becoming a spark for the rumors that will surround her all the time?

she doesn't want to feel that. she grabs his hand and starts to dance again. maybe then he'll be the same young man she married again.
:lol: you're fucked in the head

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What happened to ALC? I think Voller fucked him up. He's so rough these days. :lol:
Lol. I sort of blame Voller on you and Cuti. He absolutely destroyed the Malta thread, which gave him confidence to spread his terror all over the forum. Especially with those dolphins.

Gladly, but it has to be at an opportune moment. I need inspiration.

Not really sure what you're talking about.
Done deal. Next sickening/wtf gif. You're on.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Oh, I'll be on.

- - - Updated - - -

But not now. I just had two beers. I'm about to be off. In bed. Where dreams wash over me like the waves of the gagnes river wash over the peaceful dead bodies of former 7/11 workers.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Do we think cronies knows he is or is oblivious? I mean I know I miss sarcasm here and there but geez :)
So from where are you getting the news about Vidal's departure? Where is he going? I'm not trolling but I'd want to know.

I read you have a cousin in RAI in some other thread but is he reliable? I mean GDM is not reporting anything on Vidal which would mean all that The Daily Star news is pure false. I don't think MU would offer 50-60m and we're not selling him for 40m no way. The management knows they can get more so why settle for less?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
So from where are you getting the news about Vidal's departure? Where is he going? I'm not trolling but I'd want to know.

I read you have a cousin in RAI in some other thread but is he reliable? I mean GDM is not reporting anything on Vidal which would mean all that The Daily Star news is pure false. I don't think MU would offer 50-60m and we're not selling him for 40m no way. The management knows they can get more so why settle for less?
Football Italia today claims that Man.Utd. offered 50mil pounds plus Nani for Vidal.Fuck No.Fuck no.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Football Italia quoting GdS who are reporting rumours from England.

Sounds credible.
Basically one sporting outlet's fabrication and bunch of others reprinting it, but for AndreaCristiano that is a lot of smoke for not to be taken into consideration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)