Arturo Vidal (144 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They got to you Andrea, you are already changing, lighten up bro, and try to decipher the obvious while reading posts, less of headache for you that way.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They wouldn't be like this in front of your face AC. This is Internet.
Lol true that, this swedish forum I used to post in had few infantile cocky morons thats similar to some who are here, 2 of them came to a local get-together by the forums owner, THE BIGGIEST pussies imagineable in person, I still laugh to this day a decade later what total spineless scared dweebs they were in your face. Majority of the internet is filled with peeps like them.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
But why do you waste your time among horrible people, are you that desperate for social interaction?
Because they're are good guys on here and the interaction with good people with good conversation on here about a team I love is nice. In the US discussing football is few and far between

- - - Updated - - -

They got to you Andrea, you are already changing, lighten up bro, and try to decipher the obvious while reading posts, less of headache for you that way.
I don't let them get to me anymore. I don't even get upset. I just wish they knew how lame they seem. I don't get all the sarcasm all the time I know so sometimes it's my own fault

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Vidal is a natural captain material, defenitely would make him one in the near future.

I don't get all the sarcasm all the time I know so sometimes it's my own fault
This is something you need to improve on ASAP :D

Need to pick up on the obvious sarcasm/humurous posts everyone else is, makes you seem bit naive and innocent. This whole thread's past days shenanigans wasnt even towards you but the Man U lurkers hehe. You just made it more fun by being amongst the few if not the only one amongst us who didnt catch up on the sarcasm/facetious gag.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
after Buffon who do you see? Marchisio won't start probably. Chiello?
Honestly yea I think they'd give it to chellini, not disputing Vidal's captain qualities because they're abundant but I think Giorgio would get it

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal is a natural captain material, defenitely would make him one in the near future.

This is something you need to improve on ASAP :D

Need to pick up on the obvious sarcasm/humurous posts everyone else is, makes you seem bit naive and innocent. This whole thread's past days shenanigans wasnt even towards you but the Man U lurkers hehe. You just made it more fun by being amongst the few if not the only one amongst us who didnt catch up on the sarcasm/facetious gag.
I will try :) but I'm always giving fools the benefit of the doubt

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Giorgio will probably get it yeah, Vidal should be vice captain then, or if they are strict with the seniority thing, it will be Marchisio, but Vidal will play enough to wear the captain armband (if god forbid Giorgio is sidelined too much).

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Not that he doesn't deserve it but I think we're bound to have an Italian captain - and Chiello seems the most fit to do it. But hell, that's the least of our concerns when Gigi retires.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)