Arturo Vidal (137 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lol true that, this swedish forum I used to post in had few infantile cocky morons thats similar to some who are here, 2 of them came to a local get-together by the forums owner, THE BIGGIEST pussies imagineable in person, I still laugh to this day a decade later what total spineless scared dweebs they were in your face. Majority of the internet is filled with peeps like them.
The main person who fits that description is RUS but I truly believe he's a thug in real life. You ever seen his face? No one would have the balls to go up against that!

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Looks Greek.

or albanian :sad:

so many conflicting feelings from dat gif tho. it's funny but then you look at her face. she's so happy right before she starts to spin. they haven't danced like this since their marriage night. when they were young and he wasn't the shell of a man he now is. when he was always happy to be around her. and then a little miscommunication and he loses control. just like that time she dropped the dishes. the next day at work she had to lie to her friends and pretend the cabinet was open when she turned around to grab a plate and didn't see the corner smash into her eye socket. and what about a month ago when she told them she fell? and the time before that. and the time before that. how clumsy would they believe she really is? the lady who never forgets to file the papers in time. the lady with the most organized desk in the whole Athens division. they have to know. her family knows too. well, they surely do now. what does she do? what does she feel? the sting of his soft palms that haven't done a days worth of hard work except for holding the remote? the economy's bad, everyone says. or does she feel everyone's eyes staring at them? the party becoming a spark for the rumors that will surround her all the time?

she doesn't want to feel that. she grabs his hand and starts to dance again. maybe then he'll be the same young man she married.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I clearly said rumor in my post did I not. What makes me laugh is all of you have nothing proving that he's staying and yet you mock people and laugh at the fact that it's out there that he may be leaving. What if he does leave?
Playa I got your back.

These cats don't have any secret info or news on the transfer market. I know for a fact that your source checks out and is legit :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This video is so wrong in so many ways, but i just can't stop laughing! This gut just doesn't Care how many people there are he feels she's wrong he just slaps her. And carries on like nothing happened!!
Is that the bride in the background dancing in that little group? :D also watch the dude next to them tell him to calm down after he slaps her.

Who knew her big day would be ruined by such savagery.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not just tuz everyday from everyone. I look at the world and treat people completely different than you all. The majority of you guys are plain and simple horrible people. You get off by mocking people like little children on a play ground. You're all very sad human beings and I use that word human loosely
:rofl:

Oh, the irony. The bloody, beautiful, overwhelming irony.

:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)