Arturo Vidal (102 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I hope we don't sell him. Sanchez would be dope but not at the expense of Vidal.

Just don't give him a pricetag. In every team there's a player 'not for sale' and at Juve it's Vidal.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
IF Man utd will really offer that money,63M+Nani,i'm afraid the Club will accept this high offer.
And invest on Sanchez and/or Di Maria.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
You know the papers are shit as soon you see the font and size of the letters on the cover page, I mean just look at that shit. Like they think the bigger the letters the news will look more real and true.

:facepalm2: :motta:

DAILY STAR is where this rumor originated :D

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
even if he demands to leave, why would he choose manu? real showed several times that they would kill to get him...
reigning cl winners vs. not playing in the cl at all. furthermore, it seems that vidal didn´t really enjoy playing in germany because of the weather... why go to england then?

the last reliable piece of news was him saying in a sky interview that juventus fans don´t have to worry about him leaving. that´s good enough for me...

Jul 20, 2012
Hey guys look what I found
The Daily Star on Sunday are claiming that Juventus want £50million plus winger Nani, 27, from Manchester United for star midfielder Arturo Vidal, who impressed at the World Cup for Chile this summer.
Sky is saying that the Daily Star is saying we want that much. :facepalm2:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Your source was right all along man
listen right now there hasn't been an official sit down, mostly over the phone chats. Juve is shooting these high demands because they do not want to sell Vidal but if these demands were met they would be idiotic not to sell. If Van Gaal really agreed to the above terms and they did it do you know what that could do to juventus and solidifying this squad for a CL win

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
This may seem a little drastic, but it Vidal leaves then this team may well capitulate :snoop:

He's our best player and selling him means there's no ambition left in the club.

Purple monkey dishwasher

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
listen right now there hasn't been an official sit down, mostly over the phone chats. Juve is shooting these high demands because they do not want to sell Vidal but if these demands were met they would be idiotic not to sell. If Van Gaal really agreed to the above terms and they did it do you know what that could do to juventus and solidifying this squad for a CL win
For sure brah, it's an absolute no brainer. Vidal is gone. You called it all along :D

I can't believe there is so many cats in here who are in denial over it.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
This may seem a little drastic, but it Vidal leaves then this team may well capitulate :snoop:

He's our best player and selling him means there's no ambition left in the club.
that is beyond drastic and a bit outlandsih

- - - Updated - - -

For sure brah, it's an absolute no brainer. Vidal is gone. You called it all along :D

I can't believe there is so many cats in here who are in denial over it.
you can mock all you want but like i said I don't want him gone but for 108.1 million plus nani i wouldnt be able to see him stay either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)