Arturo Vidal (109 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I clearly said rumor in my post did I not. What makes me laugh is all of you have nothing proving that he's staying and yet you mock people and laugh at the fact that it's out there that he may be leaving. What if he does leave?
What proof do you have that he might leave? At this point it is far fetched and more reasonable would be to assume that Vidal will be staying, instead of polluting this place with utter garbage rumors.

Signed new contract - checked
Expressed numerous times his loyalty to this club - checked
Family settled well in Turin - checked
Juve is competitive side aiming for highest achievements - checked

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Nah, there is some grudge you hold against Vidal, as I didn't see you reporting any kind of rumors in Pogba's thread and there were plenty and he still didn't sign a new contract.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Nah, there is some grudge you hold against Vidal, as I didn't see you reporting any kind of rumors in Pogba's thread and there were plenty and he still didn't sign a new contract.
I chimed in on pogba and said he's staying. I said he explicitly told raiola he wants a Juve stay no matter what. Go look that's why I haven't commented on the other rumors because I stand firm in what I heard with him. I keep hearing a Vidal exodus since the beginning of the World Cup. It's a lot of noise for all fake bs so I say it

- - - Updated - - -

You are reporting $#@!, you were all "I told you guys that he is leaving" yesterday after you got trolled.
What did I say yesterday? Even if some of you are trolling I'm not I keep hearing he's out. So make sure you read everything I wrote don't be selective

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The only people trolling here are the ones who truly believe Vidal is staying at Juve. Keep it up, Andrea. You're a good guru.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
The only people trolling here are the ones who truly believe Vidal is staying at Juve. Keep it up, Andrea. You're a good guru.
Thanks bro. They act like I want Vidal to go. I'm just laying down the noise I hear. Best part is I'm saying it and it's showing up everywhere. Yet I'm the bad guy and getting shiiiit

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Let me tell you a secret, might come as a surprise to you, but everyone is trolling you here.
You know why it may be a surprise because I'm not a jaded asshole like you guys. I expect kindness and respect from people unlike the majority of you all. In the end it doesn't change the fact that I have and still hear Vidal is on the way out. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but that's what I hear

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
:lol: Kindess on the Tuz? Oh boy!
Not just tuz everyday from everyone. I look at the world and treat people completely different than you all. The majority of you guys are plain and simple horrible people. You get off by mocking people like little children on a play ground. You're all very sad human beings and I use that word human loosely

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Not just tuz everyday from everyone. I look at the world and treat people completely different than you all. The majority of you guys are plain and simple horrible people. You get off by mocking people like little children on a play ground. You're all very sad human beings and I use that word human loosely
But why do you waste your time among horrible people, are you that desperate for social interaction, that you would willingly subject yourself to this tiranny?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)