Arturo Vidal (18 Viewers)

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4606952 said:
i have enough money to turn your whole family into my own slaves, shut your mouth, moron
whY do you have to bring family into this? listen don't come in here and act though, if you don't like what i said ignore it, but BE a man, and don't mention my family again,

If anything, i'll buy you a new pair of always with that Snickers

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
outside Italy i don't think, that i've hated a club more then United, and they end up taking one of our best players to a cut price, seriously this was a club that strived to be like Juventus and built their DNA after ours, and now they are treating us as a little kid!

I for my self can never cheer for a team over Juve, sure one can admire a team, for their players and style of play, but maybe i'm more oldscool, once a crush always a crush :D
nah man, you need to follow modern trends. why supporting Juve that plays in a Serie A no-one watches when you can support the greates club in the world and be a part of 3 billion other people who do so :D. United all the way, baby

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
whY do you have to bring family into this? listen don't come in here and act though, if you don't like what i said ignore it, but BE a man, and don't mention my family again,

If anything, i'll buy you a new pair of always with that Snickers
thats right man. RUS always acts like this. BE A MAN RUS, not a little boy

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, it was cute while it lasted. He was destined to go to ManU anyways, as theyr wallet is bigger than ours. Heck, i never liked him TBH. Now He will have to spend some of his monies to erase those stars and scudettos from his body.

We still have Pogba, we got Coman and Padoin looks like he is finally settling with every passing minute.

Good riddance Vidal!. We need real Juventinos here!

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4606987 said:
unfortunately i can't buy new brain for you, you will die stupid
Aw thats cute, i buy stuff for you, so you wanna buy stuff for me, you don't have to do that darling. but listen if you Insist, and you say you have a lot of money, Buy me Messi for Juve...

- - - Updated - - -

nah man, you need to follow modern trends. why supporting Juve that plays in a Serie A no-one watches when you can support the greates club in the world and be a part of 3 billion other people who do so :D. United all the way, baby
HAHA I'll rather Support City, and go for world domination baby! ;)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
He's leaving because of that amazing goal Padoin scored against Atalanta. The board is now ready to place their trust in the mighty Padoin.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4606976 said:
your personal dog was barking about how rich he is and he even uploaded photos of his house to prove it, oh and his guitar sessions :lol: how hard i trolled his ass :lol:
you have a nice imagination

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
damn, if we atleast sold him a few days ago. then we could have tried to take Kroos away from Real. now we are lacking a CM, we need wingers, a LB and have no money ::depressed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)