Arturo Vidal (13 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thing is with these sort of teams that they have a lot of fans, but they aren't really football followers or understand things to any degree, they just like football and a team, nothing else really exists to them. It's just a bubble and everyone wants to play for their super team. I'd say this probably accounts for 70% of fans, maybe more.

You only have to look at the 'YNWA' or 'Welcome to Liverpool' comments that flood every Youtube video or transfer story, and this is a team who has been off the radar for years. They just don't understand, it's pure ignorance. What can you do?
:tup:

Jay telling it like it is.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Ya the guy that tattoos our scudetti on his arm is just waiting for Man U to come save him! Hey Man U fans, you don't have a single CM on your roster. If you were able to get Vidal that easily I think you'd have him by now. Maybe he's unattainable? Logic?

BLMGUbvCcAA6WHs.jpg
Probably the two most important Scudetti in the history of this club......

And i shall forever be grateful to Del Piero and Giaccerini @Sheik Yerbouti for giving them to us :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
United fans think they have a chance because they think Vidal is on low wages, not realizing that in Italy teams present their players salary after tax unlike what they do in England. The money that Vidal gets from Juve would make him a top 10 earner in England.

And I'm pretty sure that we could pay Vidal over £200 000 pounds a week(top 5 in England) if push comes to shove. Conte will kill people if Vidal ends up leaving. That is his main guy.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
United fans really are cancer

I think any move for Vidal would be similar to the Fabregas one, in the respect that he doesn't really want to leave but would be forced to strongly consider it, if his club accepted a bid.

Had barca accepted our offer, Fabregas would be here. Same with Vidal, if we tempt Juve with enough cash and they accept, Vidal would obviously be a lot more open to a move and a bigger pay deal, as well as the chance to play for one of the biggest clubs on earth and try his hand in a new league.

Would we be a big enough draw for him? Well, If he came here, coupled with the signing of Mata and the great players we already have, I thenk he'd make us a stronger team than Juve, right away.
It seems logical that he is available if we meet the right numbers. You're looking at probably £50m though.

Surely he would come, especially with a significant wage increase which he'd surely get.
I don't know why, it's just a feeling, but I really think we are looking at this guy as our next signing. Wouldn't be surprised to see the club throw £50m at Juventus.
We can give Nani though. Didnt he want to go there anyway? £15-20m + Nani we can do.
It's funny that over the past couple of days of Mata Mayhem, my mind has only been on Vidal. I genuinely think we can do it. Juve will sell if price is right.
They do have a fair amount of debt they add to every year. Signing Vidal so soon after Mata would be awesome.
50m :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

20m + Nani :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Thing is with these sort of teams that they have a lot of fans, but they aren't really football followers or understand things to any degree, they just like football and a team, nothing else really exists to them. It's just a bubble and everyone wants to play for their super team. I'd say this probably accounts for 70% of fans, maybe more.

You only have to look at the 'YNWA' or 'Welcome to Liverpool' comments that flood every Youtube video or transfer story, and this is a team who has been off the radar for years. They just don't understand, it's pure ignorance. What can you do?
Irony really. Even when you step away from the ones linked to a club by geography or culture. Just the other day, we finished a game of footie, and were talking tactics at the end of our game, when a kid spurted out, almost non-chalantly referring to the Chelsea-Utd game as the perfect tactical plan when soaking up pressure etc. almost like that is pretty much the frame of reference for everyone who breathes, and like it was a given that all of us were fans of either of those two clubs. Like there was no other league in the world, no other teams in the world.

Most kids come in their favored club jerseys. So there's an overwhelming bunch of Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal kits. Off late, I've been noticing the odd Bayern jersey too (glory hunters ahoy!?) and the one that really made me sit up and take notice was an inter jersey. Needless to say the kid looked like a daft punk. While my brother and me show up in our Juve jerseys. :D Another interesting thing I noticed, was a bunch of people just liked the look of the Juve jersey this season (away) and wanted to buy for that reason. It's an interesting trend to notice, when a team is devising marketing strategy. Somewhere though, I can't even blame the modern generation of kids. The EPL is packaged and marketed way better than the other leagues followed by the La Liga. Adding to the hype and educational aspects that most kids/young fans coming into the game would pick up on quicker than other leagues.

United fans think they have a chance because they think Vidal is on low wages, not realizing that in Italy teams present their players salary after tax unlike what they do in England. The money that Vidal gets from Juve would make him a top 10 earner in England.

And I'm pretty sure that we could pay Vidal over £200 000 pounds a week(top 5 in England) if push comes to shove. Conte will kill people if Vidal ends up leaving. That is his main guy.
Utd fans or the type that Jay described anyway, don't have the intelligence to factor in something like wages at all, or go to the extent to understand what you've said above. Theyd think they could get Vidal on a very superficial level - in the sense at they are Utd, and Utd is the be all and end all of football. Juve don't stand a chance because they're up against Utd and the Epl. - the only legit league in football. That's all there is to it. No calculations of whether they'll be in the CL next season. No calculations that they would need to break the bank. And no calculations that Juventus are histiorically on par with Utd if not bigger.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
a United fan talking about Juve's debt, dear God these inbred cunts are fuckin' retarded.
Juve's debts? what about man ure's debts? :howler:

funny thing the same bunch of cunts either never heard of Vidal or thought he was shit compared to tom cleverely before they were linked with Vidal, now all of a sudden they rate him only because they are linked with him, kinda reminds me of this vid of chelshit fans

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)