Arturo Vidal (28 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You and i know those statements dont carry much weight Nick even if in this case its genuine.

Had Agnelli not come out and publicly made those statements regarding Pogba ,i dont think it would've made people believe enough that you can price players away from Juve.(Even though quite obviously we dont want to sell Vidal)

We're going to get bullied in the summer,thats for sure.Lot of rich clubs will be testing our waters with strong bids for both Pogba and Vidal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Had Agnelli not come out and publicly made those statements regarding Pogba ,i dont think it would've made people believe enough that you can price players away from Juve.(Even though quite obviously we dont want to sell Vidal)
As an Englishman - :lol: You really don't know the mentality of football fans here.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Marotta declares everyday Juventus won't sell their big names, hence why PSG are having to throw silly money at Pogba.

That's the only way our club would sell, for ludicrous amounts, even Di Marzio said we won't sell him for less than Bale money, and he's the best.

United fans got excited they've signed a player who Chelsea deemed not worthy anymore and they had no competition. If Vidal goes on the market, he won't in my opinion. Then we'll see Vidal in Madrid, thankfully that'll never happen, genuinely I believe given the choice Juve would sell Pogba over Vidal and if he goes clubs can forget signing Vidal as we'll never sell two of our best players.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Cusp,

Listen to our DS, one thing we've realised from Marotta he doesn't lie, if he says Juventus won't sell, they won't. Unless they're faced with an unrefusable offer.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
This sums Vidal's loyalty up.

If Conte told you he was leaving to Madrid and ask you to follow him, what would you say?

" I'd say Mister, we continue the battle here together "

That GDS interview made me realise how much he loves Juventus.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I get what you're saying but comments like that from Agnelli certainly serves as a catalyst.

While on the other hand we have Marotta saying it how it should be said.
We know the reality of our standing on the financial ladder, as do Man Utd in regards to what it would take to sign a player like Vidal, and ultimately that's the only thing that matters. What millions of ignorant fans think makes zero impact.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Wow, what happened to you? You're the one being reasonable here. :p
I've gotten sick of how English football fans think they can click their fingers and players would run to them, it's so arrogant. Oh Juventus need the money, oh Vidal's on poor wages, oh he'd rather play for United than Juventus.

The dumb fucks have no idea.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This sums Vidal's loyalty up.

If Conte told you he was leaving to Madrid and ask you to follow him, what would you say?

" I'd say Mister, we continue the battle here together "

That GDS interview made me realise how much he loves Juventus.
I've always seen him as that type of player, loyal servant. His family probably has something to do with it as well.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Ya the guy that tattoos our scudetti on his arm is just waiting for Man U to come save him! Hey Man U fans, you don't have a single CM on your roster. If you were able to get Vidal that easily I think you'd have him by now. Maybe he's unattainable? Logic?

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Yeah, those tattoos actually have me pretty convinced he won't be leaving Juve on his own terms while he's in his prime. It's just up to Agnelli to not be so spineless and rebuild this club back to what it once was.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Thing is with these sort of teams that they have a lot of fans, but they aren't really football followers or understand things to any degree, they just like football and a team, nothing else really exists to them. It's just a bubble and everyone wants to play for their super team. I'd say this probably accounts for 70% of fans, maybe more.

You only have to look at the 'YNWA' or 'Welcome to Liverpool' comments that flood every Youtube video or transfer story, and this is a team who has been off the radar for years. They just don't understand, it's pure ignorance. What can you do?

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Some do and they get hounded.

There's a cracking guy on Bluemoon under the name of LoveCity, cracking poster and knows Juve inside out, speaks so much sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)