Arturo Vidal (20 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Doozy let's say we got 60 million for Pogba, then add our usual transfer budget of 20 million.

That's 80 million, if we can't create a fantastic team with those funds.. Well.

Cuadrado and Di Maria would transfer our team and we'd get both for 80 million with change.
I take wages into account, unlike you. Having one contract worth 4mln/season equals to 16mln euros before taxes. It's not just 60mln euros to spend, it's gonna be lower even if we manage to sell him for 60.

But yeah, like I said, that would be like 2 good players in our team. Also, by the time that happens we'll have to fix and improve our current team because it's growing older (Barzagli, Pirlo, Buffon). It's too early to say we'll build a great team with that money.

- - - Updated - - -

We should have like 20m at least for our summer budget and say we sell Pogba for 70m, that is 90m.

Our targets should be:

-2 wingers or 1 winger + 1 attacking midfielder
-a central midfielder(unless Conte permanently uses Asa as a cm)
-a lb

I don't see how that isn't realistic. If we move Asa back to his natural position and we get a lb and two wingers, we switch to a 4-3-3.
It is unrealistic.

You cannot play 4-3-3 with 2 wingers in our team. Possible one if we sell Mirko.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I take wages into account, unlike you. Having one contract worth 4mln/season equals to 16mln euros before taxes. It's not just 60mln euros to spend, it's gonna be lower even if we manage to sell him for 60.

But yeah, like I said, that would be like 2 good players in our team. Also, by the time that happens we'll have to fix and improve our current team because it's growing older (Barzagli, Pirlo, Buffon). It's too early to say we'll build a great team with that money.
Indeed.Some of our key players are nearing the end of their careers.You'd need good money to fix those issues too.It is indeed too early to say that.

Jul 20, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

It is unrealistic.

You cannot play 4-3-3 with 2 wingers in our team. Possible one if we sell Mirko.
Do you see Conte dropping Tevez? I dont see that so I expect him to play him in a wide position

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We should have like 20m at least for our summer budget and say we sell Pogba for 70m, that is 90m.

Our targets should be:

-2 wingers or 1 winger + 1 attacking midfielder
-a central midfielder(unless Conte permanently uses Asa as a cm)
-a lb

I don't see how that isn't realistic. If we move Asa back to his natural position and we get a lb and two wingers, we switch to a 4-3-3.
I'd tend to say we wouldn't have enough cash for that as clubs will be asking for the moon for their players knowing we got some cash to spend. look at nipples and Higuain for example. Keep Pogba, Vidal...and build around them.

- - - Updated - - -

Just an example here:

20m Coentrao/Rodriguez
12m Nani
10 Berardi
25m winger/cam

67m total

While I'm not a fan of bringing back Berardi so soon, I think it will happen.
That could be done without selling Pogba.

Jul 20, 2012
I'd tend to say we wouldn't have enough cash for that as clubs will be asking for the moon for their players knowing we got some cash to spend. look at nipples and Higuain for example. Keep Pogba, Vidal...and build around them.

- - - Updated - - -

That could be done without selling Pogba.
Yea we would have to get rid of Quag, Gio, Vucinic, and Padoin and a cb(Bonucci) :xfinger:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
In theory we could do it, but we seem to spend so little, that I doubt we'd make so many moves without a sale

Rordiguez should be bought, 21 and everybody is going mad over him. We need a left back badly

Sell Bonucci for 15M or more

Mirko for 8

Giovinco for 8-10

Bunch of other players we don't need for another 10 in total

Then we use a decent summer budget and buy players we need for a 4-3-3.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Because all those are flashy offensive players that owners like to collect as toys. The Vidal type just isn't valued the same way today.
But Vidal is not ur everyday DM. He is flashy, he is a pitbull in the middle of the park defending like a madman... but at the same time has the scoring consistency of an AM. Also he is tireless and is a superb tackler. Wrap it all with his marketable goofy looks and his charismatic personality. U got the whole package.

He may not be in the lines of the uber expensive forwards of today.... but Vidal is worth just too much as a DM. And now that he is in his prime he must soar around the 60 mils no less.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
RvP
Januzaj-Rooney-Mata
Carrick-Vidal
Evra-Vidic-Jones-Smalling
De Gea​

Good enough for CL spot EPL. Sick attack :klin:
Sick? Who will defend in this team? Fucking Smalling ? :lol: Lazy Mata and RVP + Januzaj the diver.

Doozy let's say we got 60 million for Pogba, then add our usual transfer budget of 20 million.

That's 80 million, if we can't create a fantastic team with those funds.. Well.

Cuadrado and Di Maria would transfer our team and we'd get both for 80 million with change.
No it's impossible even if we sell Pogba. Everyone here is forgetting about wages. How do you cover that? Don't forget wages are constant cost which is our biggest problem right now.

Pogba and Vidal stay. We're in no position to buy WC players even with Pogba money because of huge wages we can't cover. Every potential suitor for those two can fuck off. Juventus will go nowhere if we sell one of the two god forbid both. Some players are simply priceless and they both are the ones. I'd rather seeing no one coming in the summer if it means they stay. With time Juve will be getting bigger money from sponsors and other stuff. Juve just have to continue their current way of working on transfer market.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I don't get why agnelli does not spend the 30-40 million euro using the revenue from juve and fiat plus the cash we would get from selling old stock to buy what conte wants. I don't want juve to end up like inter when they did not invest in players appropriately.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
No.

Vidal said himself he wants to stay and everything is great in Turin. He's not leaving for along time yet.

- - - Updated - - -

If he had any intentions of leaving this Summer, he wouldn't of signed his new deal that you can be certain of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)