Arturo Vidal (56 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Apart from our negotiations with Vidal, which finished in the best possible way for the both parties involved, in the media Tuttosport concretely is a story of allegedly strong interest coming from Man Utd in the previous weeks, who tried to prevent Arturo from signing the extension by presenting him rather tempting offer of 6m euros per year. Very nice words from Arturo after he accepted our apparently inferior offer; I want to be captain one day; message for all the other followers and showing once again how much he really values this club. :vidal:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Apart from our negotiations with Vidal, which finished in the best possible way for the both parties involved, in the media Tuttosport concretely is a story of allegedly strong interest previously coming from Man Utd, who tried to prevent Arturo from signing the extension by presenting him rather tempting offer of 6m euros per year. Very nice words from Arturo after he accepted our apparently inferior offer; I want to be captain one day; message for all the other followers and once again showing how much he really values this club. :vidal:
would be the first non-Italian Juventus captain.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so.... gol. again. dat dere 15 goal target is not far off

we all agree him singing a new contract means he's def madrid bound in summer right?

edit: or chelsea. i can see chelsea going after him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)