Arturo Vidal (104 Viewers)

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Arturo played many years as a Central Defender or libero/sweeper specially in the cadets at Colo Colo and sub17 sub20 with Chile.

Also in the beginning of the qualifiers he played that position for many matches, so it's nothing new.

Problem is he is so used to go on attack that he could be a little careless with his runs/long balls, not a position for a guy with those attacking dimensions.

viking1897

Oct 28, 2012
Arturo played many years as a Central Defender or libero/sweeper specially in the cadets at Colo Colo and sub17 sub20 with Chile.

Also in the beginning of the qualifiers he played that position for many matches, so it's nothing new.

Problem is he is so used to go on attack that he could be a little careless with his runs/long balls, not a position for a guy with those attacking dimensions.
:agree:
http://web.archive.org/web/20090211...sports/LA-SPT-SOC-Bayern-Leverkusen-Vidal.php

donkenke

Nov 25, 2013
- - - Updated - - -

Complete false. He played as a LB in his whole career in Colo Colo and Chile U20 played as a CM. In Bayern Leverkusen always played as a CM.
Neither in Colo Colo or Chile Uxx he played as a CB ever. As a Chilean myself, i have seen this with my own eyes.

In Bayern Leverkusen i cant say cause i didnt see all the matches. I know he always played as a CM, but i remember that one time he was forced to play in other position, maybe CB, but only one time.

In Chile adult team he was asked to play as a CB for one match. The result was a disaster. He never did it again. The fault was of an inoperative Claudio Borghi, who was a truly disaster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)