Arturo Vidal (14 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Not could, but should have been sent off in the 42nd minute.

Right before Asamoah came on would have been harsher (though I believe it would have happened if Chiellini hadn't just been sent off).

But, judging by all the praise he's getting, this was not important.
This game was very reminiscent of the Bayern game for me. Even in that game, I thought he was going to be sent off for the sheer number of fouls he committed in the first half of the game. And like that game, he finished the game in a very strong way, running everything down even when completely out of steam.

Buy on AliExpress.com

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Vidal apre al Real Madrid: «Mi piacerebbe giocare lì»

Vidal:I would love to play for Real Madrid

It would be nice to play in Madrid, we'll see what happens in the future

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

But No!! He's suppose to stay with us forever. I don't understand what's going on here.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

Did he not say that he'd "like" to play for Madrid at some point in his career?

Cannot imagine him coming out and saying he'd love to play for them right after playing the team in question

May 22, 2007
Did he not say that he'd "like" to play for Madrid at some point in his career?

Cannot imagine him coming out and saying he'd love to play for them right after playing the team in question
Speaking to Radio Onda Cero after last night’s 2-1 loss in the Champions League, he was asked whether he’d like to regularly appear at the Bernabeu one day.

“It would be nice, but we’ll have to see what happens in the future,” the Chilean international commented.

http://football-italia.net/40946/vidal-opens-real-door-but…

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Every South American player is dying to play for RM at some stage in their career.

If Vidal really made those comments, one has to be really disappointed with the taste and timing of it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He was just being kind and being honest, but that sort of situation calls for more diplomacy. Something along the lines of 'it's an honour to be linked but I'm only thinking of Juventus' shuts down immediate rumours but doesn't close a future door.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
So the actual interview was like this:

(ANSAmed) - ROME, OCTOBER 24 - At Real Madrid like Arturo Vidal, among opponents last night against Juventus in the Champions League, but at least for the time being it is difficult for them to have him with them was the same Juventus midfielder to make that clear , interviewed after the match on Radio Onda Cero. The journalist who asked him if one day his name will be tied to Real, the Chilean replied:'' I do not know, it's hard.'' You'd look good? '' Yes, I'd be fine, but we have to see what goes on in the future.''

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)