Arturo Vidal (15 Viewers)

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
So the actual interview was like this:

(ANSAmed) - ROME, OCTOBER 24 - At Real Madrid like Arturo Vidal, among opponents last night against Juventus in the Champions League, but at least for the time being it is difficult for them to have him with them was the same Juventus midfielder to make that clear , interviewed after the match on Radio Onda Cero. The journalist who asked him if one day his name will be tied to Real, the Chilean replied:'' I do not know, it's hard.'' You'd look good? '' Yes, I'd be fine, but we have to see what goes on in the future.''
:facepalm2: disappointed to hear from vidal, he should try to improve with juventus instead joining Diva madrid

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I rather keep him running down the contract and try to win that trophy than cash in on him. I would hate to see Juve as selling club because of lack of revenue. I think we'll lose prestige and therefore revenue in the long term if we sell.
No. If he wants to go get the most we can for him now.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
If he wants to go get the most we can for him now.
Zidane deal in my reference; we got money 75 million highest transfer then and through next 10 years they earned 2 billion more for than us and broke that record twice since, we can't even afford to spend half of what we got on Zidane on a player. Denying Madrid of what they want is a must to stop their growing revenue and prestige.

Improving our own team isn't enough, being better than others is what it takes, should avoid trying to improve another club's team.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I hardly think this one comment outweighs every other interview he's given recently.

Sounds like the journalist pushed him into allowing him to give one answer.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
But would be sad to lose him :( . he is unique.

No one finds suspicious that until now, he always was saying how much he loved Juve and wanted to stay here?..... but after Agnelli´s comments , Vidal says this?-

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
some of you guys are reading way too much into these comments.

if we were to go by what everyone says word to word i would say most people who post on juventuz are hardcore sociopaths

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)