Arturo Vidal (31 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
How do you know we won't sign any other bruisers once Chiello and Licht go?

And fuck Vidal. I don't miss that alcoholic, braindead fucktard one bit.
This :tup:

We alredy have Sturaro,Zaza , Sturaro is fucking pitbull no one can fuck with him,i can't wait to see him playing against Vidal,he'll eat him alive .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Let's be honest here towards Vidal though. When he was with Juventus in Italy he was always really classy, never had any problems and was liked by everyone, on and off the pitch. But as soon as he landed in Chile all the shit started.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Let's be honest here towards Vidal though. When he was with Juventus in Italy he was always really classy, never had any problems and was liked by everyone, on and off the pitch. But as soon as he landed in Chile all the $#@! started.
After his comments about comparing how better he feels in bayern rather than juve, i lost respect for this man.

Traitor. he should have some respect for the fans that loved him. Definitely he has a pea instead of a brain.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Arturo Vidal ‏@kingarturo23 2h2 hours ago
Tanti Auguri capitano!!!������ @GianluigiBuffon

CZzg2SuWwAApQPm.jpg

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Arturo Vidal ‏@kingarturo23 2h2 hours ago
Tanti Auguri capitano!!!������ @GianluigiBuffon

CZzg2SuWwAApQPm.jpg
Well, that's nice.

I still like him as a player, he obviously has Juve in his heart. I think Marotta wanted to sell him because we could still get a good fee and he's only going to go downward from here with the knee injury and his behaviour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)