Arturo Vidal (16 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Vidal punk in drublic av.
@DAiDEViL finally got me one.

He failed to deliver my Skelator meets Marotta av.

- - - Updated - - -

I have an av Idea:

Daidevil you know how you have a Licht av coming out of a cop car when you misspell his name? Make one with Vidal getting out of his rekt ferrari

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
@DAiDEViL finally got me one.

He failed to deliver my Skelator meets Marotta av.

- - - Updated - - -

I have an av Idea:

Daidevil you know how you have a Licht av coming out of a cop car when you misspell his name? Make one with Vidal getting out of his rekt ferrari
So inappropriate. :disagree:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Vidal has been average for Bayern, he is 29 soon and he is the kind of player who wont be playing on top level when he is in hes 30ties. Whats more I just cant forgive all the disrespectfull things he have said or implied about the club that made him the player he is.

Oh and fuck Vidal...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm of the mind that I wouldn't bring back any player who chose to leave us for sporting reasons, no matter how good they are. Unless a grovelling apology comes with it.

Nov 17, 2012
Vidal has been average for Bayern, he is 29 soon and he is the kind of player who wont be playing on top level when he is in hes 30ties. Whats more I just cant forgive all the disrespectfull things he have said or implied about the club that made him the player he is.

Oh and $#@! Vidal...
Sh*t, pardon my ignorance, but what did he even say?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm of the mind that I wouldn't bring back any player who chose to leave us for sporting reasons, no matter how good they are. Unless a grovelling apology comes with it.
EXACTLY...

Only players that should come back should be cases like Caceres or generally players not considered key at the time and were sold.

But enough with Cannavaro type returns, fvcktards who kissed ass but ditched the club for more prestige elsewhere. If it doesnt work out for you, tough luck, get your shit in order elsewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)