Arturo Vidal (32 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Pep accused Vidal and Ribery for being unproffesional. Laments about Vidals night life...
Like they did not know he was drunkard ass
im wondering if the reason we sold him for cheap was increasingly unprofessional behavior. Perhaps he was better in his early days here while he still had to work hard to estabilish his name as one of the best CMs in Europe and got too comfortable with it towards the end and started partying

Hope that fat cunt drinks and parties his career away

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
im wondering if the reason we sold him for cheap was increasingly unprofessional behavior. Perhaps he was better in his early days here while he still had to work hard to estabilish his name as one of the best CMs in Europe and got too comfortable with it towards the end and started partying

Hope that fat cunt drinks and parties his career away
That's what some of us have been saying over the summer, his behavior aside Vidal's best days are behind him. Last summer was probably the last one we'd get big bucks. More and more it looks like we made a good decision to sell him. We certainly can't be having high prized asset driving around drunk and endangering his life and /or other people's life. Appreciate for what he's done and his 2013/14 season was majestic, but this club always knew when the time is to move on. Unlike Milan or Inter.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
someone is leaking information about interna of bayers squad and he said that pep was unhappy with vidal and claimed vidal came back from the winter break with a few pounds too much on his hips.

another fun thing i read in that same article was, that vidal left his pay cheque information in the locker room and that did not go so well with the others, since vidal earns 8m € AFTER taxes, which makes him one of the most paid players there (even higher than götze).

http://www.tz.de/sport/fc-bayern/bayern-muenchen-arturo-vidal-weiterhin-fokus-6084652.html

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
someone is leaking information about interna of bayers squad and he said that pep was unhappy with vidal and claimed vidal came back from the winter break with a few pounds too much on his hips.

another fun thing i read in that same article was, that vidal left his pay cheque information in the locker room and that did not go so well with the others, since vidal earns 8m € AFTER taxes, which makes him one of the most paid players there (even higher than götze).

http://www.tz.de/sport/fc-bayern/bayern-muenchen-arturo-vidal-weiterhin-fokus-6084652.html
perhaps vidal wasn't a good replace for schweinsteiger he didn't answer to guardiola tactic Vidal doesn't play tiki taka
bayern wants to buy Amadou Diawara
http://talksport.com/football/bayer...a-move-midfielder-amadou-diawara-160201183425

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
they are footballers not because they did great in school or something. i mean the other story with benatia who showed a picture of his tax statement where you could read his monthly wage was just as funny. so pictures of this tax paper with his name and wage printed on it appears in the internet. then benatia says "well i must have forgotten them on the seat of my car and somebody took a photo throuth the cars window". then i see the photo and you clearly see a womens hand holding the fucking paper in her hand while taking the photo. vergogna, dude probably wanted to show off to a gold digger because he could not get booty any other way :D

lol, those guys are really good for exactly one thing ... kick a ball.

- - - Updated - - -

You seriously believe they hand out paychecks? :lol:
no, you get a monthly letter which shows your wage and how much you get f*cked in the ass by the state (read: how much tax you pay).

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
they are footballers not because they did great in school or something. i mean the other story with benatia who showed a picture of his tax statement where you could read his monthly wage was just as funny. so pictures of this tax paper with his name and wage printed on it appears in the internet. then benatia says "well i must have forgotten them on the seat of my car and somebody took a photo throuth the cars window". then i see the photo and you clearly see a womens hand holding the fucking paper in her hand while taking the photo. vergogna, dude probably wanted to show off to a gold digger because he could not get booty any other way :D

lol, those guys are really good for exactly one thing ... kick a ball.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus :lol:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Digital letters. Or you live in a third world country.
i get mine in digital, but you can't expect a footballer to actually be able to use an email address, so how do you want to provide it to him ? via flash drive ? he is gonna put it into his car stereo and wonder why it does not play sound or probably try to import it to itunes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)