Arturo Vidal (29 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Only way to get back in form is to keep on playing. At the moment he is playing ok, quite a gap to his earlier performances.

After new years we should see improvements, just in time for the chl knockouts.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
$#@! him. Vidal is back from an injury and the $#@! decides to use him for 2 straight games. One of them being a $#@!ty serie a match, we already had won the league
Back from injury is okay.

The worst was when he continuously played him while still being injured. He ended up having surgery after the season's end, after he had really really destroyed his knee.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm starting to think Ronaldo #9 here. He was a small skinny and fragile kid before being turn into a muscular guy who was ridden with injuries. Look at Vidal before moving to Italy.
What? :lol:

Only way to get back in form is to keep on playing. At the moment he is playing ok, quite a gap to his earlier performances.

After new years we should see improvements, just in time for the chl knockouts.
This.

The problem is, that he is clearly INDIFFERENT.
How do you know this?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How do you know? Do you read his mind or is an expert on body language? I don't think he's not trying, he clearly is. Where do you think his stupid decisions are coming from? Frustration!
Hate to say it this bud, those poor decisions came long before this season and aren't down to frustrations.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Do you believe this has nothing to do with his knee injury and is just a mental problem?
No I think it has everything to do with his injury and recovering from that. It is a slow process.

- - - Updated - - -

They came since the knee injury.
Lies, his passing has always been a weaker point but he was more mobile and sharper. Something that will come with time.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
No I think it has everything to do with his injury and recovering from that. It is a slow process.

- - - Updated - - -

Lies, his passing has always been a weaker point but he was more mobile and sharper. Something that will come with time.
Lies. He use to make the odd bad pass in the past. But since his knee injury a bad pass has become the norm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)