Arturo Vidal (25 Viewers)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I would give 2 moratas, 5 gios and 3,5 islas to have naingolan in this team. Fuck roma and fuck the world for not giving him to juve. With naingolan in the team vidal could comfortably sit on the bench forever

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Could be he's just one of those South Americans who are finished when they hit their late twenties.
Or he could be one of those players who gets injured, then reinjured twice because of his NT and Conte having no idea what they are doing.

I love it when there are two answers to a question, equally logical.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Juve waits for no one.
this. i care about juve doing well..not vidal doing well. if the two occur simultaneously then great. but loyalty is to the club not a player who can be off in a matter of months. we dont get points from him carrying around a 'world class' title esp if he isnt performing. and some ppl slate pereyra when in fact his contributions to the teamplay this season so far are more clear to see than vidal's

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Exactly.

Let's just keep playing Llorente until he starts scoring again. :touched:

Also, keep playing Evra until he his is old Man U form as well.

Oh. Giovinco. He needs more time. We need that Parma form back.

::hustini2::
I am one of the biggest Vidal fans on this forum. But if he's not performing then he's not performing. Dare I say Marchisio has been head and shoulders above him in every respect this year.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am one of the biggest Vidal fans on this forum. But if he's not performing then he's not performing. Dare I say Marchisio has been head and shoulders above him in every respect this year.
The only Juve Jersey I have is a Vidal Jersey. But the guy sucks right now.

Sergio asked me today: "Admit it, you are loving this aren't you?" (probably referencing the whole Marchisio/Vidal debate I started 3 years ago). I said no, I just don't have an emotional attachment to any player so if someone is under-performing then they deserve the criticism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)