Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiven

Jul 14, 2011
Let's put the fee for Vidal into perspective.........

In 2010-11, Vidal is rated as the 3rd best central midfielder in Bundesliga after Nuri Sahin and some other player. Sahin was also in the last year of his contract and Real Madrid bought him for 10m euros. So, I think Vidal's transfer fee should be in that range, 10-12m euros, not more.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Let's put the fee for Vidal into perspective.........

In 2010-11, Vidal is rated as the 3rd best central midfielder in Bundesliga after Nuri Sahin and some other player. Sahin was also in the last year of his contract and Real Madrid bought him for 10m euros. So, I think Vidal's transfer fee should be in that range, 10-12m euros, not more.
I believe Sahin was bought for 15M.

Vidal should still be going for 10-12M though, 15M should be the max. 21M is redic.

I just read through alot of pages in this thread, and now I'm excited. I hope he can be an excellent CM for us.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Back on topic, good news about Vidal I hope we can wrap it up in no time. I think as soon as Melo and Sissoko are gone Vidal will be signed, I think we're waiting to trim the squad.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Selling out Melo for peanuts and paying a premium for Vidal will be the worst transfer of the season...
We should rather invest that money on a proper LB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)