Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Vidal is playing LW for Chile tonight and he's not doing well in attack. He is obviously not a winger. It's exactly like watching Marchisio from last year playing attack as a winger.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Looks absolutely shit tonight. If I'm honest.
Except the pretty good defensive play, he's really bad when they attack. Had like 3 very bad passes and only 1 cross all half. He's not a danger at all and it's like Chile don't even have a player to attack from the left.
In other words, he'ss exactly like Marchisio from last year because Vidal is also invisible when the ball is in Venezuela's part of the pitch :D

The coach should put a real winger on the left and put Vidal in CM. The way things stand Chile are both losing the midfield and they don't even have a winger on the left.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Except the pretty good defensive play, he's really bad when they attack. Had like 3 very bad passes and only 1 cross all half. He's not a danger at all and it's like Chile don't even have a player to attack from the left.
In other words, he'ss exactly like Marchisio from last year because Vidal is also invisible when the ball is in Venezuela's part of the pitch :D

The coach should put a real winger on the left and put Vidal in CM. The way things stand Chile are both losing the midfield and they don't even have a winger on the left.
To be honest I'm hoping Chile get knocked out so this deal can get sorted :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'd like them to proceed, hoping that it's gonna be Uruguay-Chile in the final. No other final attracts me. But I don't want a Chile-Uruguay final if the Chileans play the way they play tonight. I want the super attacking Chile from the world cup or from some matches in the group stages of Copa America.
If Venezuela proceeds then the tournament becomes...bah.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
dont say that, i told marcelo that we would cheer on chile, and tbh we need chile to stay in cause it will buy us time to flog melo/sissoko which marotta intends to use the cash to spend on vidal.

watch your language everyone we want to give vidal the best impression possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)