Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
That's not what we were arguing, Nzoric.

And no he's not in the top 5. At least not in the last two years. Not when he was in Barcelona nor now.

Zlatan not in the top 5 in the world? What are you on? All the clubs he has played for in the last 9-10 years have been league champions, he saved Milan's ass many times last season (no way would they have been champions last season) and one of the few players in the world who can always pull out some magic.

And you say hes not even close to the top 5. Right. Other than Messi and Ronaldo, who's better?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And he also often disappears out of view in the CL, so he 'always' does nothing.

I'd say Messi, Ronaldo, Vidic, Xavi, Iniesta, Tevez and Eto'o are all better.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Can somebody explain to be why we want this guy? We're going to be using 2 central midfielders and one of them will be Pirlo. I feel like we can save that money and spend it on something else. Like a quality LB and LW.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
And he also often disappears out of view in the CL, so he 'always' does nothing.

I'd say Messi, Ronaldo, Vidic, Xavi, Iniesta, Tevez and Eto'o are all better.
what do you mean better?? you are comparing forwards to defenders and mids. If by better you mean more influential, then Zlatan is top 5 most influential player in the world, results speak for themselves.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
what do you mean better?? you are comparing forwards to defenders and mids. If by better you mean more influential, then Zlatan is top 5 most influential player in the world, results speak for themselves.
No, I don't mean influential, and I'd contest that with the CL point I raised before. I mean better all round players, regardless of position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)