Arthur (35 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I've written him off.

He's not very good at things a CM or any modern footballer should be good at. I'd be delighted to be proven wrong but he has a lot going against him on and off the field.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think he will have some more gratitude feeling to us after we caring for his injury and he will want to pay that

I hope all the best for him, but if he still not perform for us, it will be okay just to offload him so he can continue his career elsewhere

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I think I’m one of the few here but I like Arthur. He can be very useful if used right, him and McKennie are my dark horses for our midfield, they seem to be overlooked by many.
Nah, I like Arthur too. He's very unique and very comfortable with the ball. Seems like its literally impossible for the opponents to take the ball away from him.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He was good before his injury. Don't expect long balls from him though. We got Locatelli for that.

Doing dumb things like playing him as regista didn't help either.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I know his limitations but he was the only midfielder that I felt safe on the ball...I e not losing it..... Even though he didn't do much with it
He rarely lose the ball. He didn't long ball is part of Pirlo's principle i guess. That's also why our players did some risky backpass and keep passing the ball in our half.
I wonder how he performs under Allegri. Although he likes to play is short but he still have a good passing range when he was in Gremio and Barca

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)