Arthur (7 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What is there to like about Arthur?

I mean the guy has some clear technical abilities but he has so many weaknesses, limitations where the fuck are we supposed to play him that the technical ability is not mitigated by all of his glaring weaknesses?

Seriously. Someone tell me. Where do you think Arthur is actually going to succeed in this team? what role in what lineup?

Utterly ridiculous signing. Tici's masterpiece and that's saying something.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
What is there to like about Arthur?

I mean the guy has some clear technical abilities but he has so many weaknesses, limitations where the fuck are we supposed to play him that the technical ability is not mitigated by all of his glaring weaknesses?

Seriously. Someone tell me. Where do you think Arthur is actually going to succeed in this team? what role in what lineup?

Utterly ridiculous signing. Tici's masterpiece and that's saying something.
i think he will work quite well in a 4-3-1-2

either in a deep lying playermaker role or in the adance number 10 role. not because of his creativity but his hold up play will ensure that juve's midfield in that formation will dominate possession.

i think he atleast deserves a chance under an actual coach that can coach. i mean allegri made matuidi look like an ok passer of the ball.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
not that he is anywhere near xavi level. but i want to remind folks that xavi didn't become the midfield master he was until his mid twenties onwards. and he really became the dominant midfielder when he was 26+.

arthur is only 25 so he has time on his side to turn his game around. if he becomes half the player that xavi was we will be set to dominate the midfield game for a long time

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Lion pls he won’t turn into Xavi.

I still believe he can do better than what he’s shown so far. But only 5% hope and only because of how great a Tactician Allegri is.

95% chance he will still suck though.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he can still turn into a very good player.

i mean allegri won league titles starting matuidi- bentancur- and a dog shit pjanic and previously he did it with a past it khedira, lemina, hernanes and sturaro. he will turn an actual good passer and ball holder into a key mid for sure.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Why is it when players are out injured they seem to become better players?

He was useless before his injury and would have made absolutely no difference today given that he cannot pass, cannot run and cannot defend.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He's shit too but at least he's a different kind of shit to the other midfielders which is slightly more entertaining to watch
Exactly. As opposed to Bentancur and Rabiot who are just useless completely, Arthur can hold onto the ball for longer than he should and then complete any pass under 10 feet/3 meters away.

Edit: BUT being as he was injured and apparently in a not small amount of pain, he should be given another chance. Not that we financially have a choice anyway.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Arturd can probably play 25-30 minutes tops. We're talking about a guy who starts panting while sitting on the bench and sweating profusely while warming up. By the time he gets on the pitch, he's already enervated.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
I really dont have faith on him. He wasnt that great to start with (decent) but comparing him with the midfield, he was the best of the worst.
And his phisical condition is going to be poorer. I hope I am wrong but really this was a loss on the sport field and the financial field.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
come on, when Pirlo had Arthur available and played continuously we were much better compared to when we had to endure that waste of a space benta rabiot partnership.. I still have some faith in Arthur, with a manager that knows and with Loca next to him, he should be able to help this wreckage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)