Arthur (49 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Verratti won't happen and Paredes is shit, our best bet to fool them and get a good deal is Marquinhos. All hail Marquinhos.

- - - Updated - - -

Di Maria works too
Paredes would be good, classic regista who doesn't shit his panties under pressure + that long passing.

Allegri could definitely use him. Hopefully that would put to bet the Pjanic comeback rumors.

I'd do that swap tbh. The only problem I have is that Paredes is not worth the book value of Arthur. Neither is Arthur himself, lol.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Paredes would be good, classic regista who doesn't shit his panties under pressure + that long passing.

Allegri could definitely use him. Hopefully that would put to bet the Pjanic comeback rumors.

I'd do that swap tbh. The only problem I have is that Paredes is not worth the book value of Arthur. Neither is Arthur himself, lol.
I think they will offer Icardi

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This guy has won a Libertadores, a Copa America and a La Liga, all in different years and all as a starter. He has to have SOME quality and SOME value. Having said that, I'd take Icardi for him if they offered. Swap at 60M a piece and they make a sizeable plusvalenza for him, while we make some as well

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
This guy has won a Libertadores, a Copa America and a La Liga, all in different years and all as a starter. He has to have SOME quality and SOME value. Having said that, I'd take Icardi for him if they offered. Swap at 60M a piece and they make a sizeable plusvalenza for him, while we make some as well
This is a great point and it makes sense for both teams. They bought Icardi last summer just as we did with Arthur. Icardi does have a year shorter contract though. If they need a midfielder and like syphilis this could make a ton of sense for both.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Just like rabiot...im keen to understand how they perform under a manager who is tactical and can give clear instructions. Of course if offers and swaps for better players are available then by all means do it but just remember we cant offload 3 or 4 midfielders and replace them all in summer...I think we need to give him more of a chance.

Surely he can pass 10m forward instead of sideways or back if allegri told him to.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Let's say Dybala stays and our first midfield signing is Locatelli. And let's say we manage to offload Ramsey somehow. That leaves us with a formation with 2 strikers because of Dybala and 2 midfielders because of Chiesa who has to play on the wing.

We'd have Arthur, Rabiot, Locatelli, McKennie, Bentancur for two positions. There's no way we can afford to get another midfielder with 5 on high wages already. We have to offload one more and I cannot see who or how.

Jun 6, 2015
Let's say Dybala stays and our first midfield signing is Locatelli. And let's say we manage to offload Ramsey somehow. That leaves us with a formation with 2 strikers because of Dybala and 2 midfielders because of Chiesa who has to play on the wing.

We'd have Arthur, Rabiot, Locatelli, McKennie, Bentancur for two positions. There's no way we can afford to get another midfielder with 5 on high wages already. We have to offload one more and I cannot see who or how.
Yep, I think people need to temper their expectations for this transfer window. I doubt we have much money to spend on transfer fees and wages unless we somehow manage to sell some big earners.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)