Arthur (62 Viewers)

Jan 22, 2016
I hope people give this guy deserved credits now. He has been one of our best player this season. Whenever he hasn't played we had so much trouble taking the ball out of the defence.

I hope he is ready by the next week. We can't afford of not having him in the line up.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Can we even say we are Arthur dependent when he has featured so little? We don't know what dependency we have in midfield. Besides Mckennie has any other actually played more than one good game in a row?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Does anyone feel like hes taking a risk by trying to avoid surgery? I‘m aware a surgery would be season ending, but I’m also hoping he and the club aren’t taking a short sighted view of his injury. Not having him the rest of the season would suck, but it would suck even more if he had complications spilling into next season and beyond.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We are fucked as it is this season...with or without him...he may as well do the surgery and get himself right for next season. With limited cash in the summer for midfield...we really need this guy to get his body right.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Does anyone feel like hes taking a risk by trying to avoid surgery? I‘m aware a surgery would be season ending, but I’m also hoping he and the club aren’t taking a short sighted view of his injury. Not having him the rest of the season would suck, but it would suck even more if he had complications spilling into next season and beyond.
If surgery is unavoidable, best case scenario is to somehow manage until summer then do it.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
where's @Fab Fragment when we need him

doc, what are the treatments and possible outlook for a similar calcification that arthur currently has?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)