Arthur (13 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
He has the potential to be a great regista.
He only needs to train his defensive ability and be a little more incisive with his passing
Definitely our best technical mid when in form.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How he could not see the entire right side of our formation in on goal is just shocking. Passed it backwards 2 metres to Cuadrado :lol:
let's praise his passing accuracy

that's one of the reasons stats only tell half of the story: the back pass was okay, the pass he didn't make could have been perfect. it was a blatant mistake.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I was mostly surprised by his defensive work as well. He had a lot of interceptions and fight in him. He was both in attack and defense throughout the game. And lots of passes through the lines, and never lost the ball.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Whether anyone likes him or not we are much more solid in midfield with him in the team.
I think there was a conscious decision for our centre mids to play closer and deeper and not have them play such crazy pressing with a high line behind them.

It definitely worked, I would say Pirlo deserves the credit for that. Hopefully him and Bentancur can build on the performance and form an understanding.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
played well. we look a better and more calm side with him in the team.

i think he can build on this performance and show that he can be the calm play maker needed in midfield

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Arthur haters. come at me now brah

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoyed watching his display tonight. There was even some grinta in him, what a bloody surprise.
it shouldn't be in one of his first games of the season he won the most tackles and interceptions, I agree tackling is not his forte but he's not as much of a pussy as people think he is

Jun 16, 2020
I think there was a conscious decision for our centre mids to play closer and deeper and not have them play such crazy pressing with a high line behind them.

It definitely worked, I would say Pirlo deserves the credit for that. Hopefully him and Bentancur can build on the performance and form an understanding.
Let’s hope so. The defects in our tactic were so obvious, if Pirlo didn’t see them he somehow forgot how football is played.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
His best game for us by far.

Actually attempted to move the ball forward on more than one occasion. Held the ball well whilst being pressed, and actually pressed the opposition back and won the ball on a few occasions. I think he can and will be a vital midfielder for us sooner rather than later, and I hope this game is a launching point for him.

Jun 6, 2015
He has the potential to be a great regista.
He only needs to train his defensive ability and be a little more incisive with his passing
Definitely our best technical mid when in form.
I think we should we should drop the regista idea for a while and play like we did today with two players playing side by side in front of the defence.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely this. The solidity came from the small change Pirlo made to our midfield structure.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Good game and a lot of improvements. With him and Juan, rivals have a worst time pressing us high. He needs to play more, Pirlo just need to instruct him to try more forward passes each game, specially when we are in the final third

May 26, 2016
The best technical player in our midfield by far and his ability to stay calm on the ball when pressured is undervalued.
Should be more involved because we desperately lack a calm and composed mind in that midfield. Only Question is if he can play like this on a regular basis.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Sure consistency is needed but he needs to get the chance to have 5 or 6 starting games. That has been the problem with most players this season....havent been able to start a string of games to get going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)