Arthur (42 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's on holiday, not at Juve. DUI is some bullshit, although it doesn't surprise me in South America. Even in the US when bars shut you see people just getting into their cars and trucks, it's fucking hilarious and stupid at the same time. Only seems to be a problem if you have an accident, then you're fucked. In (western) Europe you really can't do that.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He's on holiday, not at Juve. DUI is some bullshit, although it doesn't surprise me in South America. Even in the US when bars shut you see people just getting into their cars and trucks, it's fucking hilarious and stupid at the same time. Only seems to be a problem if you have an accident, then you're fucked. In (western) Europe you really can't do that.
That’s what I was gonna say, we’ve all done it. it’s obviously wrong but young people do stupid shit. Problem is getting caught which apparently he did. Actually last time I was in Brazil i noticed they have a zero tolerance for drinking and driving, they’ll have traffic stops at random spots so you could get caught anywhere. It’s definitely worse than here in the us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)