Arthur (12 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004

Looking from this clip, we can see pretty much through ball he made to his teammates.
Maybe some of those numbers, categorically as Longball
But that high avg passing number and he still get 90%+ passing success

I am looking for his Gremio days back then (17-18) and when he with Brazil in Copa America (19)
His numbers are really great if he is a main starter and maybe style of play of Brazilian flair suit him the best

rainhard

May 5, 2004
looking at this clip, all i see is lots of players ball watching instead of marking.

he won't have that easy of a time in serie a i think.
that is my concern too, but I remember that he came from Gremio in Brazil

I think he is intelligent enough to trick his marker. My biggest concern is, hard tackle that goes for players feet tough

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It's a 80% fail at his 1st season, his characteristics as a player, his immature character and fitness levels almost guarantee it...
We must consider him a squad player and heavily invest on a proper starter, one that can hopefully play alongside him in the future

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I have a feeling if we get reinforcement midfield from Serie A, Arthur will mostly be a benchwarmer
And with his level of dedication, it looks like he will one step behind the others at most of the time
I think that will be his problem, where he need to step up and earn that spot

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He is a great great player. Thiago type of player. Expect him to be insane under Pirlo.
Yeah was thinking the same while watching Bayern , I would love Tiago here but they're similar, Aouar even though I watched him only 3 times he looks good .

Benta - Arthur - Aouar .

Kinda soft/short but I would like it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
He is a great great player. Thiago type of player. Expect him to be insane under Pirlo.
Don't know how great he will be, but expect Pirlo to get the best out of him along with other young players who realize their manager is someone who accomplished MUCH as a player. If of course Arthur has the right attitude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)