Arthur (10 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2013
Parents of Douglas Costa, Arthur, Willian, Allison Becker.
Maicon's parents were fans of the American actor: Michael Douglas. When little Maicon was born, his parents wanted him named Michael Douglas Sisenando. But a problem in the translation of the first name during the civil registration, Michael is to transform into Maicon.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Arthur 'refuses' to return for Champions League

Juventus-bound Arthur Melo has reportedly refused to return to Barcelona ahead of their match against Napoli in the Champions League.

The Brazilian midfielder is set to join Juventus in a swap deal including Miralem Pjanic after the current campaign.

Football Espana reveals that the Blaugrana midfielder travelled to Brazil after a short trip to Ibiza and was expected by the club today.

Arthur had, according to Diario Sport, told Barcelona about his plans of leaving after concluding the 2019-20 La Liga season and has apparently followed through with the threat.

The report claims the player has not shown and that the club plans to ‘take action for breach of contract’ after having warned the 23-year-old of the consequences when refusing to let him stay in his homeland.

Napoli travel to Barcelona on August 8 for the return leg of the last 16 in the Champions League, with the clash currently tied at 1-1 from the match at the San Paolo.
https://www.football-italia.net/156438/arthur-refuses-return-champions-league

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Who cares if they treated him like shit? He's still under contract and should be available? Just like Pjanic is available for us during the CL playoffs.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Arthur 'refuses' to return for Champions League

Juventus-bound Arthur Melo has reportedly refused to return to Barcelona ahead of their match against Napoli in the Champions League.

The Brazilian midfielder is set to join Juventus in a swap deal including Miralem Pjanic after the current campaign.

Football Espana reveals that the Blaugrana midfielder travelled to Brazil after a short trip to Ibiza and was expected by the club today.

Arthur had, according to Diario Sport, told Barcelona about his plans of leaving after concluding the 2019-20 La Liga season and has apparently followed through with the threat.

The report claims the player has not shown and that the club plans to ‘take action for breach of contract’ after having warned the 23-year-old of the consequences when refusing to let him stay in his homeland.

Napoli travel to Barcelona on August 8 for the return leg of the last 16 in the Champions League, with the clash currently tied at 1-1 from the match at the San Paolo.
https://www.football-italia.net/156438/arthur-refuses-return-champions-league
Didn't you know? After Mauro fiasco we need more drama outside the pitch, current squad is kind of boring, even mommy's boy is behaving himself

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Maicon's parents were fans of the American actor: Michael Douglas. When little Maicon was born, his parents wanted him named Michael Douglas Sisenando. But a problem in the translation of the first name during the civil registration, Michael is to transform into Maicon.
Actually, I shouldn't laugh. My name in my birth certificate had a missing letter so I had to get it legally changed before I got my passport.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
He has some shit history when it comes to professionalism. Their fans say he went snowboarding when he was injured and also went to Neymar's party in France just one day before the El Clasico.

They also say he missed matches because of catching STDs :D can't blame him about this one though, no one is 100% safe :lol:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He has some shit history when it comes to professionalism. Their fans say he went snowboarding when he was injured and also went to Neymar's party in France just one day before the El Clasico.

They also say he missed matches because of catching STDs :D can't blame him about this one though, no one is 100% safe :lol:
They’re butthurt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)