Arthur (15 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fagjinho :yuck: :inter:

The stuff of nightmares - Sorri staying and we actually pay money and wages to bring in the soon to be 29 Chelsea reject on a big fat contract so he can happily retire in Torino. In the meantime, other teams get better and more promising players with the money we provide them with. Fuck Sorri and his system.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yes indeed it is worrying. We need Pogba doesn't matter how much he costs or alternativley Savic
Well Pogba is said to be renewing while SMS just said he is happy to stay at Lazio.
If both stay put I really dont know what to say as we wont get much stronger with one player but we might get much stronger with two - one offensive minded assist proven kind of player and the other should be a pain in the ass to every opposition.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So Jorginho Bentancur Arthur? Great.. we are becoming Arsenal... (at least a decade or two when they had good young players but thats it.)
Look at the bright side: At least we will be adding to CMs that don't have retarded injury issues and can actually pass the ball. It might not be the step up everyone wants but god damn it, its still a step up versus what we have.

We REALLY REALLLLLLYYY need a CM that can dictate the play, an orchestrator because our midfield runs aimlessly around between the offense and defense.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Look at the bright side: At least we will be adding to CMs that don't have retarded injury issues and can actually pass the ball. It might not be the step up everyone wants but god damn it, its still a step up versus what we have.

We REALLY REALLLLLLYYY need a CM that can dictate the play, an orchestrator because our midfield runs aimlessly around between the offense and defense.
We definitely need a star CM
That being said, Kicking Sarri out and getting a coach that can actually make the team play better especially with these predictable movements..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Kicking Sarri out and getting a coach that can actually make the team play better especially with these predictable movements..
We are scoring bags of goals, but also conceding many. I think our teams inefficiencies largely fall on how poor our midfield is. There is now bedrock to anchor our attack on its sorta like kicking the ball to Dybala and Ronaldo hoping some individual brilliance picks up the 3 points.

Again, I blame Paratici for this. 5 years ago our current best CM (Bentancur) wouldn't even have gotten a sniff of the starting lineup and this is where we are now...praying Bentancur and now Rabiot don't get hurt. That's fucked up.

Jun 7, 2003
Well Pogba is said to be renewing while SMS just said he is happy to stay at Lazio.
If both stay put I really dont know what to say as we wont get much stronger with one player but we might get much stronger with two - one offensive minded assist proven kind of player and the other should be a pain in the ass to every opposition.
I can't understand how Savic can be happy in Nazio. He needs to make the next step, and that would us.

Beside them both i can't see any midfielder who could be of any use.
Except Fagjinho haha who knows Sarris System and can play and dictate our midfield. But he is not the world class midfielder i expect.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Another bright side: we could have Pogba, Bruno Fernandes, Matic, etc., and still play like we don't belong in the Europa League.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)