Arthur (10 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I know nothing about him, I have never seen him play before. I cannot judge the transfer but no matter how I look at it and look at what we did here it looks like very good work.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
Barca fans are in meltdown mode over this swap. Some saying it’s the equivalent of Real trading Valverde for Pjanic.

Is Arthur THAT good? Or is it just hate towards Bartomeu kinda like we have with Tici over here.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Barca fans are in meltdown mode over this swap. Some saying it’s the equivalent of Real trading Valverde for Pjanic.

Is Arthur THAT good? Or is it just hate towards Bartomeu kinda like we have with Tici over here.
You need to remember we ourselves had a meltdown over losing Caldara as well.

I think they are more unhappy about the fact that they traded a 23 yr old for a 30 yr old.

- - - Updated - - -

Financially, its a great deal ofcourse.

On a sporting level, it remains to be seen.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Soo happy to see this thread here.
It's almost impossible to believe this for me.
He was my favorite Barca player and never thought we would have any chances to buy him.
Credit goes to Paratici for this fantastic transfer and exchange he has pulled off.
Unbelievable stuff.
I'm genuinely and sincerely happy for you. It must be nice seeing one of your favorite players join the club you love. Are you a Lolzilian by any chance? :D

Jan 22, 2016
I'm genuinely and sincerely happy for you. It must be nice seeing one of your favorite players join the club you love. Are you a Lolzilian by any chance? :D
Tnx man, its definitely a joy for me, and put a smile on my face whenever i think about the transfer.

No I'm not Brazilian. I'm Persian and here we have more than one hundred thousand Juve fan and most of them are happy like me about this transfer.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I know nothing about him, I have never seen him play before. I cannot judge the transfer but no matter how I look at it and look at what we did here it looks like very good work.
Same camp here but from vids of him playing, quicker than Pjanic, looks stronger than Pjanic holding onto the ball, and most importantly years YOUNGER. Once again high UPSIDE is there, Sarri or whoever need to bring it out. Hopefully Costa and Sandro staying here helps him adjust quickly. Could become an important trio for Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)