Arthur (13 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Someone will come around at the very last minute to take him on favorable conditions. At this point they will give him away for free, as long as someone takes 50% of his salary I guess.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Just keep Arthur and let him compete for his spot, with McKennie and Pogba out already, we might have a use for him.

20% saved in wages is ridiculous, if his agent cant find a better offer too bad for him, probably going to miss that wc.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Just keep Arthur and let him compete for his spot, with McKennie and Pogba out already, we might have a use for him.

20% saved in wages is ridiculous, if his agent cant find a better offer too bad for him, probably going to miss that wc.
Yeah under those conditions is quite likely that we won’t accept the deal, although frankly even in that scenario the main positive that could come out of it is that he potentially gets a good run of games there and maybe by January or next summer he might have suitors willing to actually pay something from him, warming the bench here with us or continuing to underperform in our style of play will only make him even more impossible to move on i’m afraid.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I really dislike this guy , but i would rather keep him , than loan and pay 80% off his salary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
If he’s keen on leaving and has his eyes on the world cup he should take a considerable pay cut to join Valencia or shut the fuck up and rot on the bench.

Mar 12, 2019
I’d loan him and pay his 80% salary only if we get Gaya for 10-15 mil. Also his loan should end with obligation to buy around 8-10 mil, I’d try to loan Rovella there too on one year loan because they desperately need players for this season.
C’mon Arrividerci do your magic…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Wait… we gave this guy a 5 year deal?? He’s on our books for another 3 seasons???

Paratici ruined this clubs future with deals like this. We can’t send him on an unpaid loan where we pay 80% of his salary. Leave him as a 6th choice midfielder

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Wait… we gave this guy a 5 year deal?? He’s on our books for another 3 seasons???

Paratici ruined this clubs future with deals like this. We can’t send him on an unpaid loan where we pay 80% of his salary. Leave him as a 6th choice midfielder
To be fair to Paratici, when we made the deal literally everyone agreed we scammed Barca by giving a washed up Pjanic for an upcoming talent Arthur. He just couldn't turn up when he is with us , and the deal was also engineered for book keeping that means it would have been equally supported by Agnelli.

Now we are stuck with him,, and no favorable deals so far for us

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
To be fair to Paratici, when we made the deal literally everyone agreed we scammed Barca by giving a washed up Pjanic for an upcoming talent Arthur. He just couldn't turn up when he is with us , and the deal was also engineered for book keeping that means it would have been equally supported by Agnelli.

Yeah there was a lot of hype at the time, I guess we all got carried away with his name and reputation but hadn’t actually watched him play. Probably similar to the Rabiot -Man U situation!

The thought of him being at this club for 3 more years turns my stomach

Boksic

May 11, 2005

I don't think that's true

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)