Arthur (30 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Linked with Valencia and they asked us to pay half of his salary. Loan to Spain team will result the player return after the loan mostly.

Last example is Lo Celso loan from Spurs to Villareal. They loan him, become first team but later still asking discount or loan again

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Linked with Valencia and they asked us to pay half of his salary. Loan to Spain team will result the player return after the loan mostly.

Last example is Lo Celso loan from Spurs to Villareal. They loan him, become first team but later still asking discount or loan again
Maybe, but lo celso value has raised after his stint there, if same happens with Arthur then I'm okay

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Arthur >< Gaya, DDTS lets pay 20m on top of that and solve that financial/accounting problem later on. Sell Arthur for 55m to them and buy Gaya for 75m. This accounting type will never gets old

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Arthur al Valencia al 100% fatto. Pddr con riscatto a 25 milioni (leggera minusvalenza), la Juve paga 1 milione netto + gli oneri accessori riservati ai procuratori, il Valencia paga 4,5 netti di ingaggio al calciatore, il quale rinuncia ai bonus legati ai risultati sportivi.

Momblano:
Arthur to Valencia 100% done. Loan with option at 25 million (slight minusvalenza) juve will pay 1 million net and Valencia will pay 4.5 net.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Arthur al Valencia al 100% fatto. Pddr con riscatto a 25 milioni (leggera minusvalenza), la Juve paga 1 milione netto + gli oneri accessori riservati ai procuratori, il Valencia paga 4,5 netti di ingaggio al calciatore, il quale rinuncia ai bonus legati ai risultati sportivi.

Momblano:
Arthur to Valencia 100% done. Loan with option at 25 million (slight minusvalenza) juve will pay 1 million net and Valencia will pay 4.5 net.
Mombalo news again... that option is ridiculous as quoting Mombalo news...

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Momblano:
Everyone else reporting a 50/50 split.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
No way Valencia gets away with free loan and only 50% of salary. I absolutely don't rate him, but isn't he a Brazil national team player? So somebody must rate him

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Momblano:
I'm very skeptical, although it is just an option rather than an obligation.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Momblano was very well informed for our signings this summer.
I strongly believe that we are at the final stage of completing the transfer. They are still negotiating on the wages and option fee for next summer

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
No way Valencia gets away with free loan and only 50% of salary. I absolutely don't rate him, but isn't he a Brazil national team player? So somebody must rate him
yes, brazilian nt coach

lol at 25m if true

valencia spent less than 17m euros on 16 players combined in last three years

option my ass, but at least we won't have to look at him in our shirt for a year

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
yes, brazilian nt coach

lol at 25m if true

valencia spent less than 17m euros on 16 players combined in last three years

option my ass, but at least we won't have to look at him in our shirt for a year
If he has a 'good' season there, someone else will buy him. 25m is possible next year, as long as he shows up :xfingers:

At Juve, on the bench he won't be able to show anything, hence why no one will knock on his/Juve's door.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Confident he can have a decent season in a mid-tier Spanish team, more suited there. Haggle the wages down as much as possible with a buyout clause and ship his ass there ASAP.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Lets just hope he does not injury, and play every week for Valencia. If he can make Valencia above their height like getting UEL or UCL, they or someone will take him from us. take the money and run

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)