Arthur (48 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
have you taken the injury issues into account Mckennie missed 3 games due to knee injury and arthur two months.I think Allegri preferred midfield is Mckennie-Locatelli-Zakaria but as mckennie is still not comfortable on left side Rabiot starts a lot of games.
No i didnt look at the injuries here, but does it really matter? right now Arthur is available all the time and Allegri still dont trust him. I think this is an issue for us. Lets take next game for example, is any of you able to be 100 % sure what will be the midfield we field against Torino? Probably noone here. It could be Zakaria - Loca - Rabiot, Mckennie-Arthur-Loca, McKennie-Loca-Rabiot or even Zakaria-Loca-McKennie. The only certanity is Loca the rest is a wild guess. I really think we should decide on one main trio and make them play together in order for them to understand each others play.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
No i didnt look at the injuries here, but does it really matter? right now Arthur is available all the time and Allegri still dont trust him. I think this is an issue for us. Lets take next game for example, is any of you able to be 100 % sure what will be the midfield we field against Torino? Probably noone here. It could be Zakaria - Loca - Rabiot, Mckennie-Arthur-Loca, McKennie-Loca-Rabiot or even Zakaria-Loca-McKennie. The only certanity is Loca the rest is a wild guess. I really think we should decide on one main trio and make them play together in order for them to understand each others play.
So Arthur is the problem or the solution to our problems? Our midfielders apart from Locatelli are not great that is why Bentancur was sold and Zakaria was brought in. Ideally mckennie should be fourth or fifth choice midfielder for us but he starts many games shows the level of our midfield.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
So Arthur is the problem or the solution to our problems? Our midfielders apart from Locatelli are not great that is why Bentancur was sold and Zakaria was brought in. Ideally mckennie should be fourth or fifth choice midfielder for us but he starts many games shows the level of our midfield.
thats not the point, I think the coach is a problem, because he does too much rotation, Arthur is ready for about 2 months now, same with Rabiot and McKennie, yet Allegri didnt give any of them a proper chance to play regularly. Now we see the same with Zakaria, starts one game, scores, is praised, starts another game, plays for 60 minutes and then wont even come on in the next game. Whats the use of that rotation?
This players cant play 200 mins in 7 days (assuming he would sub him after 65--75 min vs atalanta)? I thought Zakaria was subbed vs Sass to rest him for Atalanta, then he is not playing vs Atalanta at all.
Now we see the presser before Torino - Max says McKennie or Zakaria will play, Loca or Arthur will play.
Why the hell does he rotate that much - u saw the numbers, Inter mid has played much more minutes in the league than ours.
Not even mentioning that currently every game for us is a must win and he is hesitating if he should play Loca or Arthur. Resting them for the CL? I dont understand it, if Inzaghi didnt have to rest his more exploited players before Pool game and they looked good in that game, why do we have to do that rotation, when the league game is as much important for us.

Jun 16, 2020
thats not the point, I think the coach is a problem, because he does too much rotation, Arthur is ready for about 2 months now, same with Rabiot and McKennie, yet Allegri didnt give any of them a proper chance to play regularly. Now we see the same with Zakaria, starts one game, scores, is praised, starts another game, plays for 60 minutes and then wont even come on in the next game. Whats the use of that rotation?
This players cant play 200 mins in 7 days (assuming he would sub him after 65--75 min vs atalanta)? I thought Zakaria was subbed vs Sass to rest him for Atalanta, then he is not playing vs Atalanta at all.
Now we see the presser before Torino - Max says McKennie or Zakaria will play, Loca or Arthur will play.
Why the hell does he rotate that much - u saw the numbers, Inter mid has played much more minutes in the league than ours.
Not even mentioning that currently every game for us is a must win and he is hesitating if he should play Loca or Arthur. Resting them for the CL? I dont understand it, if Inzaghi didnt have to rest his more exploited players before Pool game and they looked good in that game, why do we have to do that rotation, when the league game is as much important for us.
And it’s strange because our midfield had his best match against Sampdoria with Arthur and Locatelli.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
And it’s strange because our midfield had his best match against Sampdoria with Arthur and Locatelli.
and what exactly happens next game? we go from Loca-Arthur-Rabiot to Loca-Benta-McKennie vs Milan. Then vs Verona its another setup, Rabiot-Arthur-Zakaria

- - - Updated - - -

then vs Sass McKennie-Arthur-Zakaria and vs Atalanta Mckennie-Locatelli-Rabiot.
And we wonder why the players look lost on the pitch sometimes.

Jun 6, 2015
Imo Allegri currently does trust Arthur, he's just behind Locatelli in the pecking order and mostly just plays when Loca needs a breather. Then for the BTB positions we have a three way rotation between Rabiot, Zakaria (Bentancur for the first part of the season) and McKennie. I don't see any drama here. Allegri has always liked to rotate his squad, with a lot of success, to keep his players fresh physically and to keep team morale high with everyone being involved. Pep, Tuchel and co rotate heavily as well for similar reasons.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Imo Allegri currently does trust Arthur, he's just behind Locatelli in the pecking order and mostly just plays when Loca needs a breather. Then for the BTB positions we have a three way rotation between Rabiot, Zakaria (Bentancur for the first part of the season) and McKennie. I don't see any drama here. Allegri has always liked to rotate his squad, with a lot of success, to keep his players fresh physically and to keep team morale high with everyone being involved. Pep, Tuchel and co rotate heavily as well for similar reasons.
Maybe ur right, but I would really prefer Allegri to first settle the midfield and give these guys some playing time together before rotating them so much. Pep and Tuchel dont have a complete mess in the midfield like we do so they can rotate all they want.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Maybe ur right, but I would really prefer Allegri to first settle the midfield and give these guys some playing time together before rotating them so much. Pep and Tuchel dont have a complete mess in the midfield like we do so they can rotate all they want.
The reason behind the mess is the lack of quality not the heavy rotation. You have this one in reverse, no pun intended.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
to settle the midfield he would need one of the jabronis to give him a reason not to rotate. No one has proven to be dependable outside of Locatelli. Won’t count Zakaria because he’s new. The rest have been hit or miss but mainly miss.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Better game and did really well on the goal.

Two big negatives though, his positioning in the first half was very suspect and in the 92nd minute he has the ball, all he needs to do is keep it (his main skill) and he passes it straight to them.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He's having a good run of games lately.

Unfortunately, he's still averse to making that odd risky pass.

And he's not getting gassed after 60 mins which is a huge improvement in itself.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he covered the defence well, tactically much better too. The passes he either doesn't spot or decides not to play are really frustrating though, he has good options at times. Also seems to panic when he gets near the box, often choosing the wrong option losing the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)