Arthur - CM - Barcelona (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It’s an upgrade on what we currently have lol. Ideally you play Arthur as regista (bc from what I’ve read Barca fans suggest he is limited going forward), use Bentancur as a mezzala and bring in someone not named Jorginho who can connect the midfield and attack. Regardless of whether Bentancur or Arthur play regista you’ll need a guy who can actually make solid runs to complement them. Ramsey could fulfill that role if healthy but it is likely they’ll need to bring in 1 more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The obsession Sarri has with Jorginho is enough for me to fire him. With Arthur and Bentancur we wouldn’t need Jorginho, what a stupid midfield setup that would be.

I would love Auoar but he’s probably too pricy for us. But he would be perfect to make runs forward while Bentancur plays a little deeper. Arthur is promising but never seen anything spectacular from him, at least he’s relatively young.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Cant see pogba coming back, oh well get me Aouar!
I hope glasses can help..

Seriously now, unfortunately Pogba is almost mission impossible due to Man Utd crazy request and Pogba`s crazy wages..
SMS sounds like a typical Juve move (were it not for Lolito) Getting a strong player to strengthen Juve while weakening our opponents.

- - - Updated - - -

Never thought I’d say this but Pogba-Arthur-Bentancur looks like a well balanced mid, at least on paper.

At this point I’d take that cunt back.
Who wouldnt... I mean - I can understand if someone prefers unattainable KDB but apart for him I dont think there is one midfielder who is at his level..

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The fans are upset because there getting a 30 old pjanic and another slow old player for there team there not upset over how much a huge miss arthur is going to be.
you didn’t see any of the hashtags begging Arthur to stay all over social media? Just look at their Facebook, youtube, insta, Twitter. It’s full of Barca fans upset at Arthur’s departure. I know you don’t like the guy, don’t try to twist the facts to fit your narrative.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
you didn’t see any of the hashtags begging Arthur to stay all over social media? Just look at their Facebook, youtube, insta, Twitter. It’s full of Barca fans upset at Arthur’s departure. I know you don’t like the guy, don’t try to twist the facts to fit your narrative.
Begging Arthur? Don't they know it's the club pushing him out? Not like he wanted to leave.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Ive been reading there forum not twitter and like i said the main issue with the transfer is that he is being swapped for another slow old player and not because arthur is going to be some huge miss for them.

JuventinoCL

Jul 18, 2014
Ive been reading there forum not twitter and like i said the main issue with the transfer is that he is being swapped for another slow old player and not because arthur is going to be some huge miss for them.
I think it’s a bit of both, I remember before any solid swap rumours Barca fans were saying he was their best midfielder and didn’t wanna lose him, even before Pjanic was in the picture

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Well yes. Barca is swapping a 23 year old for a 30 year old that plays the same position as Busquets, de Jong, and probably even Rakitic at this point.

It is a truly horrible transfer for them.

For us, it's like Pjanic is a suit we wore for 29 days and returned it right on the 30th day to get all our money back.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Guys over at Barcaforum are even hoping he fails his medical. That's how desperate they are to retain him. Some even talking about starting a protest.
They should start protesting their ugly ass forum.

They have a point though. As much as i like shitting on Tootsie, the Barca management comes across as utterly clueless with their random signings and how they threw their money around.

That post Messi era fear.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
They should start protesting their ugly ass forum.

They have a point though. As much as i like shitting on Tootsie, the Barca management comes across as utterly clueless with their random signings and how they threw their money around.

That post Messi era fear.
His disciplinary issues has also contributed to his sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)