Arthur - CM - Barcelona (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Well yes. Barca is swapping a 23 year old for a 30 year old that plays the same position as Busquets, de Jong, and probably even Rakitic at this point.

It is a truly horrible transfer for them.

For us, it's like Pjanic is a suit we wore for 29 days and returned it right on the 30th day to get all our money back.
I hope he turns out like a Salah or KVB that just needed a club change to turn hes career around but hard to get excited for a injury prone brazlian or act like he has been some huge miss for barce.

- - - Updated - - -

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well yes. Barca is swapping a 23 year old for a 30 year old that plays the same position as Busquets, de Jong, and probably even Rakitic at this point.

It is a truly horrible transfer for them.

For us, it's like Pjanic is a suit we wore for 29 days and returned it right on the 30th day to get all our money back.
:lol: For sure

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Great move, Arthur was seen as Barcas next iniesta. I've only ever heard good stuff about move, and from some of the videos I've seen of him he's no iniesta but I do like his unique style of play. Sad to see pjanic go but he's regressed and hardly looked motivated, good move for Barca, but an even better one for us. Well done Paratici!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
But why?

Not counting book-cooking as answer.
I think I've slowly grown to dislike how little he takes anyone on or the fact he can cross but doesn't. He's not the worst, theres probably half a dozen id get rid off ahead of him but if the opportunity came, i'd accept. Maybe Alex is a victim of Sarriball.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I think I've slowly grown to dislike how little he takes anyone on or the fact he can cross but doesn't. He's not the worst, theres probably half a dozen id get rid off ahead of him but if the opportunity came, i'd accept. Maybe Alex is a victim of Sarriball.
Was gonna say that. Instructions clearly play a roll.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
A really bad transfer for us. Pjanic is a better player and much much more reliable. Melo 2 only has age and potential, but at this point what we need is a reliable starter...
Anyone knows when the player will be joining our lot?
Pjanic is a better player although some may disagree about it HOWEVER, Pjanic`s motivation makes him way less of a player than he really is.
You need to ask yourself - Current Pjanic with his low motivation or Arthur, a player that is much younger who will probably play at least as good for us and has high potential to become much better.

It doesnt matter if Pjanic is an 8 if he plays like a 6... and he isnt getting younger.
Arthur can definitely be a 6 and he will probably be better than 6 so - worst case scenario you get value and plusvalenza.. Definitely a no brainer..

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I wish him the best in our jersey. However, I’m still 100% convinced that our main weakness/uncertainty is Sarri himself. No matter what type of players our board signs to accommodate him, we might still come short in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)