Arthur - CM - Barcelona (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Stupid choice to go after Jorginho. Imo Bentancur is a similar player as a regista, but younger and obviously with more potential. I also don’t like the idea of giving Sarri his ‘perfect player’, following a manager to 3 clubs and failing to impress without him says a lot about his qualities. I do think that Arthur - Jorginho - Bentancur is a improvement, but they are more interesting options.

I like Bentancur, but he’s no B2B player. The only box to box quality in him is his ability to win the ball high up the pitch, he’s really good in pressing and therefore useful in a possession based game plan, but I feel he’s much stronger as a regista. He’s kinda weak around the box and we rarely see him dribble past the opponent. No great through balls. As a regista, with more space, he tends to dribble a lot, we can use his long passes and he covers a lot of ground in front of the defense. Just complete the midfield with a logical signing.

Apr 17, 2013
Hard to tell because you use the same emoji for everything :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

ugggggghhhhhh
You know it's a machine, it doesn't read messages but detects a certain keyword that triggers the sending of an automatic emoji.

If you want to turn off it, you quote douglas costa, bernardeschi (or sami) and asmr in the same sentence, it won't be how to interpret the message.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You know it's a machine, it doesn't read messages but detects a certain keyword that triggers the sending of an automatic emoji.

If you want to turn off it, you quote douglas costa, bernardeschi (or sami) and asmr in the same sentence, it won't be how to interpret the message.
:lol:

So you're saying Dai is an NPC?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I really rate Castrovilli but as we just got Arthur and we have Bentancur as well - I want someone who is already WC.
I know Im probably going to get disappointed but I fail to lower my standards..
Yeah I mean Pogba would be a dream, but Castrovilli would be a massive upgrade over what we have as well. We don’t need the best midfield in the world, we need to just not have the worst. And if Sarri is gonna stay, Tici needs to give him the players that fit his system. Don’t know why that took a year to figure out, but better late than never. Arthur was a good start.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm Cortana and I'm still learning.

Apr 17, 2013
:lol:

So you're saying Dai is an NPC?
I think, but it's not his fault if his codding was done wrong.
Look Badass, it's an older version, there’s even more bug. Once I was writing Fabio Parat.., I received a notification "like" even though I hadn't finished writing my message.

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm Cortana and I'm still learning.
Is an upgrade planned ?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
that's at least the 4th time i read on this forum that arthur is very hard to dispossess, and especially compared to pjanic, this counts as a clear upgrade. i'm not so sure.

Clipboard01.png

Clipboard02.png

anyway, that's not my point. arthur's abilities aren't in question, it's his stamina, work ethics and fitness. if the club manages to keep him fit, i'm sure he'll be useful for us. my point is that he doesn't look like a direct pjanic alternative for me. his dribbling can be more useful for a mezz'ala, and the same goes for his passing. i'd put bentancur in the middle, whose calmness on the ball and actual defensive abilities make him more suitable to a mediano role in a 3-man midfield. i can see us leaving the good old classic regista role behind finally, and it's a good opportunity to do so. we'll see how our coach for next season decides.
You forget that Arthur played up the pitch which makes you go in advanced positions in attack.
Pjanic only distributes the ball next to him, in most cases, a role Arthur could do without a problem. The difference is that he is a good dribbler and can carry the ball forward, a job Pjanic rarely does. Bentancour could do that also but he has greater stamina and is more useful upfront to recover and push up.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I think, but it's not his fault if his codding was done wrong.
Look Badass, it's an older version, there’s even more bug. Once I was writing Fabio Parat.., I received a notification "like" even though I hadn't finished writing my message.
It's not a bug, it's a feature. Tuz doesn't need another generic poster, it doesn't produce traction and clicks. Badass is really good in what he is, but goddam FIF has an upgraded version in JVM or whatever his name is.

Apr 17, 2013
It's not a bug, it's a feature. Tuz doesn't need another generic poster, it doesn't produce traction and clicks. Badass is really good in what he is, but goddam FIF has an upgraded version in JVM or whatever his name is.
JJM.:sheik:
I wonder what is the equivalent of Daidevil on their forum, a guy who is both a die hard fan of Candreva and grandpa Valero ?

Unfortunately, only minor bug fixes are scheduled for 9pm today.

According to my coder, the biggest change is that the number of Bernardeschi jokes targeting @Raphaël is about to be increased by roughly 20%

I'm Cortana, how can i help you?
Now I understand why @Mark doesn't want to ban you, he prefers to sink his head in the sand rather than admit to himself that he gave birth to a monster that he no longer controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)