Arthur - CM - Barcelona (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Ofc he isn't finished. Whole team is shit and he blended in it. He'll move somewhere and play well again.

Also:

- Aouar for 50m or Matuidi + money
- Partey for 50m release clause
- Tonali for 30-35m
- Ndombele on loan + option to buy

All much better that this.

Not to mention more complicated deals like Pogba.
These deals all involve us spending more than 15m...

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Ofc he isn't finished. Whole team is shit and he blended in it. He'll move somewhere and play well again.

Also:

- Tonali for 30-35m

The thing is, we don't seem to have money so the transfers for 50mln are improbable. All those transfers you suggested are very theoretical to say the least and in my opinion not better than Pjanic - Arthur exchange. You saying he's not finished is wishful thinking imo.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017

Also:

- Tonali for 30-35m

Do you really think we can spend 30m now without any big sale or someone like Levy of Tottenham will let Ndombele go to loan without obligation redemption?
Let not forget that we still need to take someone like Mandragora or even Orsolini back from our friend club as promised from last year, and each of them will cost 22-25m.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pjanic wages and the funds we would have used if such swap deal was not there
i suppose you're fully aware what you are talking about, especially the yearly costs of said players. i mean arthur would be much heavier on the books than pjanic is. the "cost saving" is only temporary and virtual as the capital gain from pjanic's supposed sale will generate no cash flow.

- - - Updated - - -

These deals all involve us spending more than 15m...
yeah, good players usually cost actual money. let's hope arthur is not our "star" mid signing.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Do you really think we can spend 30m now without any big sale or someone like Levy of Tottenham will let Ndombele go to loan without obligation redemption?
Let not forget that we still need to take someone like Mandragora or even Orsolini back from our friend club as promised from last year, and each of them will cost 22-25m.
We seem to have forgotten that such a thing exists after Marotta left.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As much as the 7 year age difference goes in Arthur's favor I see that much big of a problem in the fact that a young man who should be entering his prime is already behaving and playing like a tired older man in the last 1/3 of his career.
Is he? I only worry about injuries, I'm not aware of the rest you referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)