Arrests in Turkey over football match-fixing (3 Viewers)

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
Any players worth lookin into ? from besiktas/fener ?
Andre Santos is going to Barcelona from Fenerbahce.

They have Emre Belozoglu who played for Inter several years ago. Their GK is pretty good too but stupid.

From Besiktas, it's small version of Real Madrid since they have almost 6 Portuegese players including Quaresma.

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
You have the almighty Mexes!

Lugano will come to Juve :D
joking aside, he would be perfect for Juve right now but you don't seem to be even remotely connected to him - Marotta seems to be looking for yet another young defender when experience and character is what you need at this point.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
Lugano is still with Uruguay, so he's not in Turkey, therefore there's no speculation about him yet. Also, it's not confirmed that Fener will be in 2nd division.

Plus, why would Milan or Juve want Lugano anyway? I don't think he's that good. He's the most ruthless footballer I ever seen in my life. I hate him.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i can't understand the cheating..fener has such a good team, saw a lot of games in the last season, but that goal that you posted tells me you're right :(...

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
blʘndu;3163705 said:
i can't understand the cheating..fener has such a good team, saw a lot of games in the last season, but that goal that you posted tells me you're right :(...
Nobody doubts that Fener cheated. It was always obvious that their president does this stuff but nobody had a courage to investigate up until this point. He threatened everybody in Turkish Federation as well as opponents.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Nobody doubts that Fener cheated. It was always obvious that their president does this stuff but nobody had a courage to investigate up until this point. He threatened everybody in Turkish Federation as well as opponents.
interesting....so you always knew that a shady official at a club was cheating and now that the media are reporting it your suspicions have been verified?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
TFF Executive Committee decisions announced 8/15/2011

After their meeting, TFF Executive Committee announced their decision about match-fixing allegations in Turkish football by a press conference in Swissotel The Bhosphorus, İstanbul.

In the press conference, TFF President, Mehmet Ali Aydınlar, said that: '' As you all know, after TFF's request within the scope of law, some documents about chicane case were taken by İstanbul Public Prosecution Office with a special authority. These documents were investigated by TFF Ethics Committee. In this phase, it is not true that taking a decision by TFF, without getting all evidences. To make a legal discipline judgment by TFF, the secrecy decision must be removed and the indictment must be accepted about the case. Then; TFF can take the advocacies of the suspicious clubs and persons and after investigating all the documents about the case, TFF Ethics Committee will prepare a report. After all these processes, TFF Executive Committee will take their decision within the scope of law and justice. Shortly; TFF Executive Committee will wait to judge until İstanbul Public Prosecution Office with a special authority present the indicment about the case.''

this is how you deal with these things you italian faggots

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #55
    Federation don't let Fenerbahce to play in CL. As i said, they will be demoted eventually but federation were delaying the inevitable until UEFA made them aware of consequences.

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #56
    Fenerbahce begging for change of rules now. Other clubs excluding Galatasaray and broadcasting channel are on their side because of economical reasons. They want individuals to be punished but club should stay in first league with point reduction and their cup taken away. Let's see what will be UEFA's stand.

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #58
    blʘndu;3232254 said:
    someone told me that the feners players want the club to be demoted
    Federation declared them guilty by not letting them go to Champions League but Turkish League will start as nothing happened.. They are wanking since July instead of doing what should be done. It seems broadcasting channel is threatening them with pulling of their huge offer.

Some of the directors and players started to ask ''Why don't you demote us if you don't let us play in CL?'' It's is like; ''You can't fire me, i am resigning!'' An empty threat.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    i see, thanks for explaining

still the team that fener had kinda won in all derbies, donno why fener's rulers did what they did. but you lose points when you don't expect (small teams)

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #60
    They didn't need cheat to win but still they did cheat. Aziz Yıldırım is an overly ambitious man. It seems being Fenerbahce President was not enough for him so he wanted become President of Turkish football. There are phone conversations published which he was talking with head of federation like his subordinate. He was doing this shit for at least 10 years. Mentality is changing in country. From army to football clubs but it takes time for some to realize it. No guilty will go unpunished.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)