Arrests in Turkey over football match-fixing (6 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The same thing happened in Greece 3 weeks ago,do you thing that the timing was irrelevant, or Platini's hand wants to change things, way beyond the new financial rules?

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #27
    Outcome is certain. Though sponsors and other clubs putting pressure to save Fenerbahce and Federation trying to delay the inevitable, Fenerbahce, along with at least one more club, will be demoted.

blʘndu;3138343 said:
    any news? trabzon's president has been arrested too
    He is free now.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    niang, volkan demirel and miro stoch are other good players. The only one who juve could need is stoch..a good lw, fast and very smart in the field

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #35
    Heaven for Galatasaray :seven:

But I hear that Fener have some goodass contacts which can make them stay?
    No way. There are A LOT of proof. And it's not just one game. They have fixed both their games and their opponents' games. Their last game was against Sivasspor. First they bought Sivas as their president and goalkeeper are in jail too. Sivas was afraid of relegation so Fenerbahce made them comfortable for the last game of the season by fixing matches against Sivas' rivals. UEFA would ban all of Turkish teams if Federation can't do what must be done. It was their goodass contacts made them survive this long. All of big teams did these kind of things but Aziz Yıldırım was the mastermind, everbody knew it but nobody did anything. Things are changing in Turkiye. Today, even generals who made an attempt of coup are in jail. This was unthinkable in old Turkiye. Nobody is untouchable no longer.

Besiktas have tried to bought two of their opponents players before the coppa final. Their director and coach made contact with players and their agent before the game and promised to buying them. It's said Besiktas director wanted to gift a horse to one of the players who has interest with races:D Besiktas' coach and second man in board arrested. Besiktas gave their coppa back to Federation. It's just PR though. If they are guilty they will be demoted as well.

Trabzonspor pissed off because they were aware of Fenerbahce's ways, so they have decided to play their game as they wanted give ''bonus'' to a team which will against Fener to boost their performance on pitch. It seems their attempt ended with failure because their power can't be compared with Fenerbahce but they are in danger too.

Galatasaray are clear only because they were so bad, no cheat in the world would make them win something.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    This is very interesting. How many fans does Fener have?

Does Galatasaray have more? I bet all hell will break lose if Fener gets relegated.

Thanks Turk.

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #38
    This is very interesting. How many fans does Fener have?

Does Galatasaray have more? I bet all hell will break lose if Fener gets relegated.

Thanks Turk.
    Galatasaray, Fenerbahce have nearly 20 millions. Besiktas have a few milion less.

I love how Beşiktaş fans were all like "yeah, finally justice blah blah" (kinda like Inter fans were thinking they're angels). God, they're almost as pathetic as Inter.
    At least their fans declared that they will not support the individiuals who are involved with this unlike most of the Fenerbahce fans who think this is a conspiracy against ''Fenerbahce Republic'' designed by Prime Minister and his prosecutors despite all of the evidences. This is shameful, more shameful than cheating. I was reading their forum and i have realized reason left there long ago. Some of them are even talking about burning streets, attacking police.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)