Arrests in Turkey over football match-fixing (4 Viewers)

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #85
    You know it is well deserved. They should have been relegated one year ago if it wasn't for shameless ''let's pretend like it never happened'' policy of FA. An interesting note; this whole thing taught some people one or two things about courts, proceeding and trials in general. Everbody was football ''expert'', now they are also judges.

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #89
    UEFA clears Fenerbahce to compete in Champions League
    UEFA general secretary Gianni Infantino said the status of Fenerbahce - which finished second in May to qualify for this season's competition - could still change. UEFA disciplinary inspectors are studying files including Turkish Football Federation decisions which cleared the club's entry.

"It's a complicated case and our disciplinary bodies are going through the procedure," Infantino told The Associated Press after the draw. "It's a big dossier. It's literally thousands of pages of work."

http://sports.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/chlg/story.asp?i=20120720104231130000201

draco1907

Aug 3, 2012
    None other than Juventus.

He wasn't coming anyway.
    It is too obvious that he is supporting Galatasaray..

Actually, he has no idea about this case.

Fenerbahce is innocent as Juventus. We believe our president Aziz Yildirim that he is not guilty.

In Turkey, we have anti democratic courts called Ozel Yetkili Mahkeme (special courts) which was built and controlled by politicians and Gulen movements (It is an islamic movement which have power in Turkey nowadays ).

All Turkish people have worried about these special courts. They think that there is no justice at these courts.

That is right court found our president guilty. However, they don't have any evidence. Therefore, everybody who found guilty appealed supreme court.

That's why Turkish Footbal Federation didn't find guilty Fenerbahce and rest of team.

Neiher Uefa nor Turkish Fooball Federation will not give any punishment to Fenerbahce..

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #92
    It is too obvious that he is supporting Galatasaray..

Actually, he has no idea about this case.

Fenerbahce is innocent as Juventus. We believe our president Aziz Yildirim that he is not guilty.

In Turkey, we have anti democratic courts called Ozel Yetkili Mahkeme (special courts) which was built and controlled by politicians and Gulen movements (It is an islamic movement which have power in Turkey nowadays ).

All Turkish people have worried about these special courts. They think that there is no justice at these courts.
    You don't have to be a Galatasaray supporter to despise Fenerbahce. And I heard that story before.

Yes, they think so highly of themselves. Some of the fans believe that there is global conspiracy which includes Turkish government, UEFA, French, masonic organizations and Islamic community.
    Only reason this beacon of cheat called Fenerbahce are still playing in Super League is that Prime Minister himself ordered so by making it clear; ''Persons should be punished not the clubs''. Which is really disappointing.

draco1907

Aug 3, 2012
    Only reason this beacon of cheat called Fenerbahce are still playing in Super League is that Prime Minister himself ordered so by making it clear; ''Persons should be punished not the clubs''. Which is really disappointing.
    From your point, Turkish Prime minister also ordered something from UEFA. Because, UEFA didn't give any punishment to Fenerbahce for this season and next seasons.

However, the truth is, UEFA found this match fixing case is too complicated.

Therefore, they couldn't find any solid evidences (there isn't any money transfer or betting) that show Fenerbahce guilty.

They also think that Turkish courts can be manipulated by government as well as Gulen movement which is unacceptable.

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #94
    From your point, Turkish Prime minister also ordered something from UEFA. Because, UEFA didn't give any punishment to Fenerbahce for this season and next seasons.

However, the truth is, UEFA found this match fixing case is too complicated.

Therefore, they couldn't find any solid evidences (there isn't any money transfer or betting) that show Fenerbahce guilty.

They also think that Turkish courts can be manipulated by government as well as Gulen movement which is unacceptable.
    UEFA can not punish clubs when FA says they are clear. They can punish Federation for not doing what must be done but Senes Erzik took care of it. It's pity that there are thousands of zombies, living in another dimension where earth spinning around their puny football club, ready to turn blind when truth is crystal clear. I must admit that Aziz Yıldırım is a good shepherd, he knows how to mobilize brainless crowds.

Just the tapes and Ibrahim Akin case is more than enough to relegate them. I thought Fenerbahce fans passed the level of ''We are innocent'' and reached the ''we did it but you did it too in somewhere in 19..'' phase.

draco1907

Aug 3, 2012
    UEFA can not punish clubs when FA says they are clear. They can punish Federation for not doing what must be done but Senes Erzik took care of it. It's pity that there are thousands of zombies, living in another dimension where earth spinning around their puny football club, ready to turn blind when truth is crystal clear. I must admit that Aziz Yıldırım is a good shepherd, he knows how to mobilize brainless crowds.

Just the tapes and Ibrahim Akin case is more than enough to relegate them. I thought Fenerbahce fans passed the level of ''We are innocent'' and reached the ''we did it but you did it too in somewhere in 19..'' phase.
    You think you're too clever :) but You must admit that our prime minister is a good shepherd, he knows how to mobilize brainless crowds like you!

First of all, just the tapes without any solid evidence (solid evidence means money transfer) cannot considered as an evidence for the law.

Moreover, Ibrahim Akin denied his testify in the court. He explained that prosecutor forced him to testify. Prosecutor said him '' If you want to see your children tonight, you must give something to me against Aziz Yildirim.''

Furthermore, Aziz Yildirim said that ''If you prove that I gave 100.000 euros to Ibrahim Akin, I will kill myself'' in the court.

In this case all evidences are just tapes and nobody knows if the tapes are manipulated or not? It is very easy to create a tape with the technology.

We never passed the level of '' we're innocent'' ...

You know what I recommend you that you must watch the both games Fenerbahce and Trabzonspor at that season.

If you're objective person, you should understand that Fenerbahce is innocent. ''By the way it is too obvious you're not''

Can you explain the Turkish law system to me?

Normally, prosecutor has to prove his or her evidences that they're 100 % true. It is obligatory all over the world.

However, In Turkey our special courts are expecting to disprove these evidences by suspected persons which is totally unacceptable.

draco1907

Aug 3, 2012
    Since when the truth is considered as a story?

Don't you have answers :(

You didn't surprise me like other brainless crowds :)

The only difference is you're educated one :) or you seems educated I dunno..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)