Arkadiusz Milik (5 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
If I had to choose between Paredes and Milik or only Depay, Ill take Milik and Paredes in a heartbeat. Also, we needed a striker and he comes at practically zero cost. give him a chance!

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If I had to choose between Paredes and Milik or only Depay, Ill take Milik and Paredes in a heartbeat. Also, we needed a striker and he comes at practically zero cost. give him a chance!
yeah, we are really lacking true playmaker, if Paredes can give us at least 50 % of what Brozovic is giving to Inter I would take him in a heart beat. But it should be done by expense of Rabiot/Arthur/McKennie, hope Zakaria is somehow able to stay here.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Not a mind blowing signing but hope he does well and can add something that we’re missing up top.

Let’s hope that Megamind Max doesn’t go all LW on him, that trick has gotten as old as the regista joke. Fix the formation to suit the players, not the other way around, dingus.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Alright alright, enough nagging from me. Let's see what he can offer because anything else is irrelevant at the moment.
I must admit I like the figures on the transfer. That’s one positive.

He’s a Juventus player now so he has my support and let’s just see what happens. At the very least I hope he scores against the Neapolitan scum and rubs it in their faces.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Dry loan with an option for a backup striker? Its not the end of the world. Similar to the Bendtner and Anelka loans of years past. He can fuck off back to Marsellie at the end of the season. It would be horrendous if the option was an obligation. The Kean deal is way worse.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Nothing screams deadweight more than an injury prone player who left the country for playing time only to return a few years later without succeeding in that.

- - - Updated - - -

Must. Never. Play. While. Vlahovic. Is. On. The. Pitch.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Nothing screams deadweight more than an injury prone player who left the country for playing time only to return a few years later without succeeding in that.
Or when he was younger he believed he could make it as a starter, but now he's a little older he's more aware of his own limitations and is willing to accept a backup role at a big club instead of being a starter at a smaller one. He'd rather come here to play a minor role in league title challenges than a starring role in relegation battles, or even challenging for league titles in Greece or Turkey or whatever.

As a Celtic fan I've never understood why (besides money) so many players who would be fan favourites up here would rather be bit-part players in English teams but whatever, if Milik wants to be on rhythm guitar in Turin instead of lead at Panathinaikos that's fine with me. We've had plenty of cheap backup signings over the years, and actually I remember everybody freaking out over Giaccherini and Padoin as well because nobody considered they were coming as cover and were convinced every signing is an automatic starter.

Incidentally Milik is a cheaper deal than both of those I mentioned. We spent a total of about 7m Euro on Full Metal Giacch, and 5m on Padoin.

We can't have Vlahovic play every minute of every game. This guy will have a minor role to play and I think he'll be fine for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)