Arkadiusz Milik (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
1661527084521.png

And so begins...

But "Whats the big deal? he is a bakcup?" "Poeple overreact for a sub" " Paying that for a player that hardly play is a great deal" "I dont know why you get mad for a player thats a sub" "He will hardly play"

people should start to PAY FREAKING ATENTION !!!!
What's the bigf fuss about the 20th player? He was brought to establish financial stability.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Milik has always given me Mandzukic vibes. I dont think their games are that similar, but I do think they are similar in their approach; all business. I think fans will end up liking him once he plays.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I wonder what are the real feelings of all this guys signed from teams like Napoli, Serie b teams, Eintracht when they enter the Juventus environment because for me as a fan it really is making a great impression. We look like a club on a totally different level

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
1661527084521.png

1661527479030.png

And so begins...

But "Whats the big deal? he is a bakcup?" "Poeple overreact for a sub" " Paying that for a player that hardly play is a great deal" "I dont know why you get mad for a player thats a sub" "He will hardly play"

people should start to PAY FREAKING ATENTION !!!!
Because once Di Maria is back, and even more so once Chiesa is back, he will be Vlahovic’s sub.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I used to watch this guy at Ajax and thought he was mediocre for Eredivisie standards. Then Napoli splashed out 40M and signed him to replace Higuain with.

Jun 16, 2020
This would be so typical modern day Juve. There was a time when Allegri was slow with brining new signings, nowadays he’s thinking to start them before they had some decent training sessions with the team. Nice gesture for Kean aswel btw, will really motivate him.

Now watch us indeed playing a two striker formation what would’ve suited Dybala and Vlahovic perfect

Or maybe it gets even worse and Milik will become our new LW. Left side with Sandro, Rabiot and Milik

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)