Arkadiusz Milik (7 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Do you really believe it is an option? I am sure this is what has been reported but in fact it is an obligation.
It’s not what is reported, it’s what the club just released. In @Mark post above. Milik is as mediocre as they come, but we don’t have to make stuff up about the loan with option being an obligation to make it sound even worse. C’mon, dude.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Do you really believe it is an option? I am sure this is what has been reported but in fact it is an obligation.
I guess that’s not fully out of discussion either, however If he actually meets the requirements for it to actually become an obligation it would mean that he at least will be available and useful more often than not afterall.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I guess that’s not out of duscussion either, however If he actually meets the requirements for it to actually become an obligation it would mean that he at least will be available and useful more often than not afterall.
But it doesn’t say anything in that statement about it being made an obligation if he achieves certain goals. It says it’s a loan until next summer, and that Juve has the right to purchase him then for €7mil plus possible bonuses. Nothing about it being made mandatory

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The club can also release fake information.
Is this the state of Tuz now, that we’re claiming the club is releasing fake news about whether there is an option or obligation in a loan deal? Yikes

Can’t we just relax for a moment and say the numbers aren’t so bad for a 1 year loan. Lots of time to meltdown next summer if we make it permanent.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Is this the state of Tuz now, that we’re claiming the club is releasing fake news about whether there is an option or obligation in a loan deal? Yikes
It is not a far fetched claim considering the sub par level of management we have been seeing. To be honest, seeing what they have doing this summer, I have lost all trust to all of them from Agnelli to the ornament and the two new frauds.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
But it doesn’t say anything in that statement about it being made an obligation if he achieves certain goals. It says it’s a loan until next summer, and that Juve has the right to purchase him then for €7mil plus possible bonuses. Nothing about it being made mandatory
I’ve checked it also and indeed sounds like it’s an option to buy only, but anyway was just trying to point out that even if an obligation would have somehow been inserted it would have likely only been triggered in the event that Milik actually stays fit and becomes usefull to us, which in those circumstances wouldn’t have been that bad overall given the numbers being reported.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I’ve checked it also and indeed sounds like it’s an option to buy only, but anyway was just trying to point out that even if an obligation would have somehow been inserted it would have likely only been triggered in the event that Milik actually stays fit and becomes usefull to us, which in those circumstances wouldn’t have been that bad overall given the numbers being reported.
if he is useful and scored some goals then really its a no brainer to buy him out - u wont find anyone better for that price. Since he is now ours i hope he stays fit, but he really is broken goods.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
It is option not obligation. If there's an obligation, it will be stated in the announcement. Chiesa's document for comparison:

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that an agreement with ACF Fiorentina for the temporary acquisition, until 30 June 2022, of the registration rights of the player Federico Chiesa has been finalized for a consideration of € 10 million, of which € 3 million for sporting season 2020/2021 and € 7 million for sporting season 2021/2022.
The agreement further entails:
• The obligation for Juventus to definitely acquire the player’s registrations rights, subject to the achievement of certain given sporting objectives by the end of the season 2021/2022;
• The right for Juventus to definitively acquire the player’s registration rights in case these given objectives are not achieved.

mondo1

May 14, 2006

Can’t we just relax for a moment and say the numbers aren’t so bad for a 1 year loan. Lots of time to meltdown next summer if we make it permanent.
For which you will find more excuses ;)

No matter how you put it, he's an awful player with a heavy injury record. While we also paid 35 mil for Kean to be a Back-up striker. If we don't sell Kean this deal looks even more ridiculous. We are just adding players for the sake of it. If he only costs 0.8 mil without any obligation, we should rather asks ourselves why would OM let him leave this late in the transfer window.

But anyways he's here now, so let's not act surprised if we dont end up winning the scuedetto (which should be a must for the most expensive squad in italy) and hardly finish in the cl places.

Apr 9, 2015
It is not a far fetched claim considering the sub par level of management we have been seeing. To be honest, seeing what they have doing this summer, I have lost all trust to all of them from Agnelli to the ornament and the two new frauds.
Juve is on the stock market. Lying about information or given half information about things like this is an economical delict and punishable.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
if he is useful and scored some goals then really its a no brainer to buy him out - u wont find anyone better for that price. Since he is now ours i hope he stays fit, but he really is broken goods.
I guess it’s pointless overreacting at this stage, deal is already done, least we can do is hope he stays fit and actually helps contribute with some goals throughout the season now that he is here.

- - - Updated - - -

For Juventus’s sake i sure want to believe he will turn out ok and be useful, although my realistic expectations regarding him are just as low as everyone else.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

The numbers are fine but thew priorities are wrong.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
fun fact - on polish media his agent just confirmed that ADL pushed for OM to sign a clause that Milik cannot join any other Italian club for next 2 years once they refused he pushed that the clause is only active for Juve. What a dumbass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)