Arkadiusz Milik (8 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You have your Mini Jabronis. After that you got Jabronis, Supreme Jabronis and Ultimate Jabronis.

Currently, Parepiss is in the Mini Jabroni category, but is trending towards Jabroni status because he'll probably be inconsistent, on a big fat salary, and invisible in big games. If he gets injured often, he'll definitely be a full fledged bonafide Jabroni by the summer of 2023.

As for Milcucks, he's definitely a Jabroni with strong potential for Supreme Jabroni status. Injury prone reject from two mediocre clubs is an impressive CV, even by Jabroni standards, and don't let the Stat Jabronism fool you - scoring many goals against Moombasa United, Clermont Foot and Santo Cristobal doesn't make you a quality striker. If he continues to be a liability in terms of injuries and lacks impact when starting games or coming off the bench, I predict he could enjoy Supreme Jabroni status before the year is out.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You have your Mini Jabronis. After that you got Jabronis, Supreme Jabronis and Ultimate Jabronis.

Currently, Parepiss is in the Mini Jabroni category, but is trending towards Jabroni status because he'll probably be inconsistent, on a big fat salary, and invisible in big games. If he gets injured often, he'll definitely be a full fledged bonafide Jabroni by the summer of 2023.

As for Milcucks, he's definitely a Jabroni with strong potential for Supreme Jabroni status. Injury prone reject from two mediocre clubs is an impressive CV, even by Jabroni standards, and don't let the Stat Jabronism fool you - scoring many goals against Moombasa United, Clermont Foot and Santo Cristobal doesn't make you a quality striker. If he continues to be a liability in terms of injuries and lacks impact when starting games or coming off the bench, I predict he could enjoy Supreme Jabroni status before the year is out.
Where does Derpay rank?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
You joking here but praising the signing in XT ;):D
I think we could do much worse. He scored 20 goals in total for Marseille last season. In Tuz its tradition to be meltdown. As a backup for Vlahovic it seems reasonable. Is serie a proven. Giroud at 35 helped Milan win league and Dzeko still scoring also at 36. Milik is 28. Thats younger than Morata. He also hasnt seemed to have big injury issues in France.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
https://www.juvefc.com/five-interesting-facts-about-juventus-transfer-target-arek-milik/

Another interesting fact about the player is his birthplace. Milik was born in Tychy where there happens to be a historic Fiat headquarters. So perhaps he was always destined to join the Agnelli-owned club.
It's destiny :agnelli:

Finally, the striker is a true athlete with a passion for various sports, including basketball, hockey and volleyball. The late Kobe Bryant is one of his idols.
Sparing partner for :max:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Nedved said they chose Milik over Depay for his characteristics? Surely that's just bullshit and it was a financial decision?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Damn was busy at work and just lurking around a bit this last day or so, now i see that it actually turns out it wasn’t just a bluff with Milik… really not sure what to make of it as i am not sure we will even get to see that much of him, let’s just hope he at least manages to stay fit for a few games and maybe even contribute a couple of goals throughout the season, i guess not much else left to do at this stage.

Basically a deadline day panic buy that was finalized sooner to make room for the real last moment panic buy a.k.a Paredes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)