Arkadiusz Milik (6 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
This would be so typical modern day Juve. There was a time when Allegri was slow with brining new signings, nowadays he’s thinking to start them before they had some decent training sessions with the team. Nice gesture for Kean aswel btw, will really motivate him.

Now watch us indeed playing a two striker formation what would’ve suited Dybala and Vlahovic perfect

Or maybe it gets even worse and Milik will become our new LW. Left side with Sandro, Rabiot and Milik
To be honest, I doubt anything will motivate Kean anymore. His entire persona is lost in being one of those moody instagrammers pretending to be a footballer

The club should make a bespoke ladder of punishment for him that includes sanctions such as: an inability to post vain sayings about his ‘rise and grind’ etc; the confiscation of the gorilla emoji; and finally a ban on that stupid filter he uses.

If that doesn’t work, then he should just be let out to pasture to follow his masquerading dream with that retarded Brazilian man who wears the gardening gloves.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Depressing signing, depressing thought that he could start today
I actually always rated Milik. I think he is actually a good player. He shouldnt be a starter though, more like a good alternative to Vlahovic.
In any case he would add area presence which could help.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Our new LW

- - - Updated - - -

1661527084521.png

1661527479030.png

And so begins...

But "Whats the big deal? he is a bakcup?" "Poeple overreact for a sub" " Paying that for a player that hardly play is a great deal" "I dont know why you get mad for a player thats a sub" "He will hardly play"

people should start to PAY FREAKING ATENTION !!!!
I don't understand his obsession with shit players. Milik, Rabiot e.t.c. you name it. You could give him Mbappe and he would still be more enthusiastic/confident in signing someone like Milik.

He is like a fly that's attracted to cow dung.

Last edited:

yahjuve

Sep 27, 2021
Depay was just smoke screen for Milik, we all know that.
We tried to sign him 3 years ago but napoli did not want to sell to Juve.
Milik went to Marseille knowing he would be back in Italy straight to the continassa with the help of Longoria Marseille's president.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
They are a public traded company which mean that they actually can't unless they want to get in even bigger trouble.(risk lawsuits and whatnot)
Yup, i doubt we would risk that much over a last moment panic buy such as this Milik transfer, even more so knowing that Marseille were looking to get rid of him the same way that we are trying to do with Arthur for example, which would make perfect sense that they’d accept it even if just as an loan with option at a low fee as long as there is a chance that they might eventually get him fully off their books.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just saw my Polish farmer friend at the market this morning.

Did you see Juventus sign Milik?

“Milik he is TERRIBLE! He is awful. He is a striker that doesn’t strike. He is arrogant like my ex wife but less useful. I wouldn’t even want him for my team in Polish third division. He score like two goals all season in France and he wins big move to club like Juventus… he sucks!”

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Just saw my Polish farmer friend at the market this morning.

Did you see Juventus sign Milik?

“Milik he is TERRIBLE! He is awful. He is a striker that doesn’t strike. He is arrogant like my ex wife but less useful. I wouldn’t even want him for my team in Polish third division. He score like two goals all season in France and he wins big move to club like Juventus… he sucks!”
You should have told him that it’s not a big deal bc he’s the 20th player.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
It didn't make sense to accept him to come here if you are unhappy with Rabiot and Arthur at juve. Morta is 10 times better than this guy. Because we could not keep Morata and afford his price we got milik.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Is it wrong that I thought he did well? First touch was good and was able to keep possession and pick a pass.

Obviously won't be getting excited over this signing but I didn't hate him today.

- - - Updated - - -

It didn't make sense to accept him to come here if you are unhappy with Rabiot and Arthur at juve. Morta is 10 times better than this guy. Because we could not keep Morata and afford his price we got milik.
Morata is a mental midget. Had too many chances and fucked all of them. I'm glad we let him go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)