Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Napoli (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Napoli gonna get us twice to overpay for a striker LOL
and here's the irony: the club would probably happily take an overpriced milik on the last year of his contract over an overpriced higuain on the last year of his contract. higuain costs us 31m, ~30m milik on a 4-year contract, net 3,5m would cost ~12,75m.

i'd be surprised if anybody paid 18m for higuain.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
and here's the irony: the club would probably happily take an overpriced milik on the last year of his contract over an overpriced higuain on the last year of his contract. higuain costs us 31m, ~30m milik on a 4-year contract, net 3,5m would cost ~12,75m.

i'd be surprised if anybody paid 18m for higuain.
:tup:

Good point, Sir. Good point.

The difference in pay though :lol:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Some Vieri vibes from him.
i remember aleksic's (basaksehir) interview few months ago

"This guy, Alexander Sorloth, a very serious player. I'm standing next to him in the tunnel, watching him, spitting image of Ivan Drago. Healthy, strong, huge. He makes a difference. We played against Trabzon, went all-attack, and they just shoot the ball towards him and finished the job. He is faster and stronger than any defender, no one can do anything to him. Until recently I have not even heard of him. A player for the big league and the big club. What he does in Turkey is amazing. Pure quality".

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i remember aleksic's (basaksehir) interview few months ago

"This guy, Alexander Sorloth, a very serious player. I'm standing next to him in the tunnel, watching him, spitting image of Ivan Drago. Healthy, strong, huge. He makes a difference. We played against Trabzon, went all-attack, and they just shoot the ball towards him and finished the job. He is faster and stronger than any defender, no one can do anything to him. Until recently I have not even heard of him. A player for the big league and the big club. What he does in Turkey is amazing. Pure quality".

I never seen him except once against Sweden in NT game. But love use him in my PES team :D Play with Norway on world cup (against 48 other people), him and Haaland attack line is just insanely powerful and deceptively quick attack.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Milik, at the best of times, is above average. He's not worth 50 million, or even 40 million, Crovid-19 notwithstanding. The touted 5 million salary is absolutely ludicrous. Avoid at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)